• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I try to, but it's really hard :<

Also, any blogs in particular?

I say I'm gonna go work on Sayaka's app., and what do I do instead? Play Go! Go! Go! It's as addicting as Cheat!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? I mean... maybe in real life, but I find it much easier to do so online. But some things are harder for some than others, but you just gotta uh... dammit I lost what I was gonna say.

Nica's, Live's, and Syd's. They all bounce off eachother.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Do you really think so? I personally think it's better than other recent animations I've seen. It's not the best, but hey. /I even like the magic circles, which I've heard some people dislike; remember that I like everything others hate though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Toss 'In my opinion' and we're good. I think it's fairly obvious that people disagree with things, as Rossu showed above. And hell, for all we know Kevin could have been sarcastic when he mentioned it in the first place, but I'd still rather not mix fact with opinion. I myself don't really have an opinion because I rarely watch anime and can't compare, and I only watched one episode regardless.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

It really isn't that hard to not reply to others on the internet. I mean, I did it and am only here because don called me out on my invisibility and I felt obligated to take part in convos I started. All it takes is to think about what you posted and maybe consider not hitting the Submit reply button much like I'm doing right now. Seriously, I don't know if it was the right thing hitting this Submit Reply button or not.

Years
45. Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to post when I called you out last night. I was just thinking that it would be fun to read about people speculating on who I saw when I woke up today.

I prefer to find out why someone says what they do about something, myself. If it's something I really like I will often mention what I like about it. Keeping in mind that I actually enjoyed Haruhi's Endless 8 episodes, unlike most who watched the series.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey Don, your sig. has a paradox:

"Original artwork done by utatoki for the banner and uknown for the signature."

So unless you meant "avatar" for one of those... :B (also unknown is spelled wrong, but looks like your typical bothersome typo)

/OK OK I'm going back to Go! Go! Go! so I can get to the final level and kick this annoying CPU's butt

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. I've never considered you that, Pokey.

/too lazy to reply to much else because she's trying to beat up Orochimaru. Dammit, why can't she be Naruto and not Tsunade for this fight ugh.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Let the records show that I have never thought of Roswell an an ass. There has not been a period of time where I thought anything resembling that. And I'm not being roundabout (donkey hurr durr) or sarcastic about this either. I have honestly never felt that term could be used to describe Roswell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Let the records show that I have never thought of Roswell an an ass. There has not been a period of time where I thought anything resembling that. And I'm not being roundabout (donkey hurr durr) or sarcastic about this either. I have honestly never felt that term could be used to describe Roswell.

This.

Listen this time Rossu. To Kevin, Pokey, and to those below this post. Especially Niinii's, because if this wasn't the countless time I've heard something silly and untrue, I would have mentions many of the things he said. I've told you this countless times and you still insist the same damn thing. tbqh if it wasn't for Kevin here I probably wouldn't be posting because I'm honestly gotten tired of you not listening to me. Maybe I just never did it in the right manner, and I'm sure this isn't the right manner either, but maybe since it's not coming just from my mouth you will.

(and if that sounded harsh, just remember that it's all in good manner. I really want to get you past this, and if this is how I need to get it into your skull so be it. I've tried being nice. I tried being sympathetic. They didn't work.)

I also don't like doing this out in the open, so if you need to respond to this for some reason or another, do it through PM, or MSN.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ros is a whatnow? What is this I don't even, gurl. Seriously. You are by far the COMPLETE opposite. Perfect example for ME at least? Way back about a year ago. You talked to me and helped cheer me up and keep my spirits up when a certain person was stalking me into oblivion. You were genuinely helpful and kind. You were honest and intelligent about things and were very concerned. I KNOW that hasn't changed. Nothing you have ever done or said to me at least has ever made you seem like one. =/ I honestly enjoy talking to you. And I am confident when I say I'm not the only one. =3 This place wouldn't be the same without you. It reeeeeally wouldn't. You're an important and very dear friend to a lot of people here. If you were an ass, you wouldn't have everyone here telling you how much you aren't an ass. You wouldn't mean so much to people if you were one. We may not be the best at telling you sometimes, but it's true. You're a wonderfully sweet, kind person who really means a lot to people who really talk to you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just posting to make things less awkward for Niinii, though I wish a certain someone would post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Today went by pretty quickly. Though I guess the time in which I got up didn't really help me any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back