• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
hey
so i wanted to bump myself up to crystal but i made a mistake in donating
i donated $5 at 8:57pm GMT+12 (maybe a minute earlier) but forgot to include my name and w/e
i can provide a receipt from paypal but would rather not post it publicly
do i need to do anything or is this fine

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey
so i wanted to bump myself up to crystal but i made a mistake in donating
i donated $5 at 8:57pm GMT+12 (maybe a minute earlier) but forgot to include my name and w/e
i can provide a receipt from paypal but would rather not post it publicly
do i need to do anything or is this fine
Try messaging Rukario privately, to make sure he sees this :]

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
You've probably already tried this, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Have you tried clicking the x in the notifications?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Ok so Im trying to use some html in a post, how do I get the html to actually work? It just shows the code.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
HTML is disabled in posts. You need to use CSS. :)
NOooooooooooooooooo!!!! I never learned css!!!
Fine... Thanks :P

Lol sry new issue. What text tags do I use to make it recognize the css?

Last edited:
Years
NOooooooooooooooooo!!!! I never learned css!!!
Fine... Thanks :P

Lol sry new issue. What text tags do I use to make it recognize the css?

Additionally, there's the CSS Help & Discussion thread as well if you need help with any of your code, and there's plenty of help topics in the beginning of the thread as well. :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200899

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I'm actually quite curious how exactly do you become a moderator?

Years
I'm actually quite curious how exactly do you become a moderator?

Higher staff (super moderators and adminstrators) pick new moderators when there is a need in a specific area. If a spot opens up we'll look at candidates based on a multitude of factors, from activity and helpfulness to how often misplaced/rule-breaking posts are correctly reported. [: We don't have applications here - candidates are mostly brought up by hstaff and are all discussed/judged before they're promoted.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
so like
i've disabled the swear filter and all the Naughty Words are still censored and i'm just wondering if that's supposed to happen

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
so like
i've disabled the swear filter and all the Naughty Words are still censored and i'm just wondering if that's supposed to happen

that is probably still a work in progress as I had absolutely no idea that this was even possible yet

Reactions: Her

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok this just started today and only here, I haven't changed any settings on my browser (until after) ads started popping up they have the X option and another one for more option so I clicked on that one and clicked "opt out" and the "forever" since I didn't want them popping up any more, they still pop up, well got an ad blocker, that didn't help, went into the option got my browser and click for no ads in there and still didn't help, where I can post this?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Ok this just started today and only here, I haven't changed any settings on my browser (until after) ads started popping up they have the X option and another one for more option so I clicked on that one and clicked "opt out" and the "forever" since I didn't want them popping up any more, they still pop up, well got an ad blocker, that didn't help, went into the option got my browser and click for no ads in there and still didn't help, where I can post this?

I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to say...

All issues with ads, ad content, and ad spam should be directed to Rukario via PM. Just explain your issue with a bit more clarity so he can accurately handle your issue.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well right now I am using explorer so I don't have the pop up, but if I use firefox or chrome it will do that, I will take a pic to send him when I get back on one of those.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Question!

Hi guys! I am brand new to this site and I was wondering if I was desperately seeking a rare pokemon collectible...what forum would I post it to?

:) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back