• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Are the Iconic Duo potential top heels or a comedy tag team? Given the lack of female heels on Smackdown (Really not impressed with Carmella) hopefully the first one. Although Peyton doing a running sequence with Asuka like a cartoon character was hilarious.

As for the Universal Championship give it to practically anyone as having a top Champion who is hardly ever there is not good. Lashley would be a good pick to hold the Universal Title.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
For the Universal Lashley, Roode and Strowman would be good picks for me. Reigns is fine as well but I'm not sure most fans want him as top star. Rollins would work too.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Since the WWE hypocrites seem to have given up on Roman Reigns I have another potential idea.

If he loses again at the Middle East event this week have Samoa Joe win the IC title in the ladder match at said Middle East event and then have Roman win the IC title from Joe at Backlash.

Or have him work with Jinder Mahal for the U.S. Title by having him win the title back from Jeff Hardy also at said Middle East event and then eventually winning back the U.S. Title from Jinder.

Then just have Roman work the mid-card until WWE decides to stop being hypocrites (which will be never).

Then the rest of you hypocrites can salivate when TNA Ship-Jumper #7 (Bobby Lashley) wins the Universal Title from the Lazy-Ass Part Timer at 'whenever-the-hell-they-decide-to-do-that'

There you go.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Is Roman able to challenge Joe, anyway? I was thinking they were on different brands.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Right, that was set prior to Superstar Shakeup; I'm not sure how I missed it. Hopefully this is an interesting match.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Heel turns need to go back to feeling special as they once did. Nakamura?s and Orton?s were simply rushed.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Wrestling is coming to the UK next month and I am getting a Smackdown House Show. I was kind of hoping for RAW as that's where a lot of my favourite wrestlers are now but SD is still good.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I went to a Smackdown House Show this week. Daniel Bryan and the Miz had an excellent match.

Show was overall very good except Tye/Cass which wasn't great. Women's match was Asuka/Charlotte/Becky/Naomi vs Sonya/Mandy/Lana/Carmella. Fun match but SD is very light for female heels. Sonya's good but needs to win matches.

Main event was AJ/Gallows/Anderson vs Nakamura/Bar. Also a very fun match. AJ and the Club signed autographs and gave high fives at the end. The crowd chanted 'Too Sweet' and the face team celebrated with the 'Too Sweet' gesture.

As for Money in the Bank I think a Smackdown guy wins. I think it would be nice for Rusev to win the briefcase.

For the women I think Lana defeats Billie next week to get in. However I think the women's briefcase goes to RAW. If Natalya gets in I think she wins it, if not then Alexa.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Rusev is an interesting choice. I'd like to see Bobby Roode, actually; he's been stumbling here and there long enough, so maybe it's time to get him someplace.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Bobby Roode winning would be very nice and a top title run for him would work I think.

Presuming the briefcases are going 1 RAW winner, 1 Smackdown Winner. If Bobby Roode (Or another RAW Superstar) wins the Mens MITB I think Becky Lynch could use the women's briefcase the most.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Lynch needs to get there again, I agree; I kind of miss her in the women's main event.

Years
I'm a bit disappointed they don't use Becky and Bayley to their fullest potential, since they're two of the most talented women on the roster, but are stuck just below the main eventing women. I could honestly see Charlotte winning the MITB though, and maybe even pull a same night cash-in if Asuka beats Carmella. There's no denying Charlotte and Asuka can put on a good match, and I could see them working a program together to try and get to Summerslam for a Wrestlemania rematch. All that said, I'll be rooting for Ember Moon, even if I think it's still too early for her to be in the title picture (not that it's stopped anyone else before).

As for the men's Money in the Bank, I would absolutely LOVE Samoa Joe to win it. He's completely deserving of a main title opportunity, and I think winning it via MITB would suit his character well. Something in the back of my head is telling me Balor will win it though, which I'd be fine with too. Or if they went with a complete curveball and gave us Kofi.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This is going to be an interesting MitB match on the men's side. So many options; it's tough to root against someone in particular.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Last night show was off the charts; I'm not kidding.

(I'm kidding.)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Before all of you whine and complain about another WWE PPV...

What did you all think about Stephanie McMahon being on Celebrity Undercover Boss?

To me it kind of felt like a PR stunt.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I had no clue; I will need to see. When was this?

This past Friday.

Anyway...

I don't get it. I seriously don't.

I don't understand why everyone 'loves' Braun Strowman, while at the same time, loathes and hates Roman Reigns like it's 'cool' 'hip' or whatever the clearly BS issue is.

But you assholes are clearly getting your wish. With Strowman winning MITB he's cashing in and winning and Roman is dead in the water.

Are you happy now? Good for you. I'M NOT.

I WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING REIGNS. BEING THE LONE REIGNS FAN IS ACTUALLY PERFECT. EVEN MORE SIMILARITIES TO MYSELF. EVEN MORE PERFECT.

Back