• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Akuroma

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Here's a little more info on Achroma:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
He could be talking about the Stealing Pokemon to release them and creating an ideal world for Pokemon thing that N was trying to do seeing as Akuroma is Leader of the Black Beret Plasmas who are stealing Pokemon to take over the world (Team Rocket much?)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Yeah I am pretty sure Akuroma was alluding to Knight Plasma. And talk about this being one of the most predictable things we have ever had.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Serebii also said you battle Ghetsis too,so its still probable that the black berets and the knights are owned by different leaders, also supporting this is the picture that showed ghetsis next to kyurem if Ghetsis is next to kyurem the main point in the game where is akuroma

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I KNEW HE WAS EVIL.
His team is just...ok. Like, predictable, and yet icky at the same time. It's as if they tried to give him every steel type possible and yet make him seem like a scientist at them same time.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
His team fits quite well with his character i dont know why people hate his team
I posted this in the team plasma speculation thread but it fits here too

I'm willing to bet that Team Plasma splits into Old Plasma (Knight Plasma) and New Plasma (Beret Plasma), with Ghetsis in charge of New Plasma (seeing as he, too, has an altered outfit) and Old Plasma awaiting N's return (though I'm not so sure he'll be in charge of Old Plasma). I'm not 100% up to date on the Plasma information that has been released, but it'd seem that Old Plasma are against New Plasma, thus they are looking to do good rather than evil.
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis

OMFG i know the story

Old plasma ruled by ghetsis
While new plasme is awaiting Ns return but Akuroma has took the the place as the leader
Thats why he said he opposes team plasmas ideals he despises ghetsis' team ideals
It all makes since now

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Colorless so I'm guessing He wants there to be no Black or White, nor Grey morality?
Or the Akuma in it meaning demon which yeah pretty evil give away xD
So is he the leader of Black plasma as predicted?

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
What if Ghetsis is, like, a loner or something, and maybe he's not running Black Plasma after all? That would let Akuroma be the leader of Black Plasma.

In terms of predictability, this was so predicted by so many people, it's a wonder it wasn't agreed on sooner.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well maybe he is the leader of new team plasma and ghetsis is leader of old plasma still. On serebii it showed that they split up into two teams, so that's a high possibility. Especially since your supposed to battle ghetsis too. Maybe N is good and helps you defeat the two teams. He did seem to show some signs of being good towards the end of BW
plasmaappears2.png

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
What if Ghetsis is, like, a loner or something, and maybe he's not running Black Plasma after all? That would let Akuroma be the leader of Black Plasma.

In terms of predictability, this was so predicted by so many people, it's a wonder it wasn't agreed on sooner.
Well some of us wanted for him not to be so obvious, turned out our hopes were crushed...
I do wonder what became of him...they haven't mentioned if he got arrested or what...

droomph

weeb
Years
Spoiler:

Awww...I was hoping he was a good guy sooo bad.

edit: oh i'm hilarious.

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
No, I was saying that N betrays Plasma and helps you in the end. Guess I should've said that in my original post, lol.
But you never found Ghetsis in BW, so how can you say that he's gone? Maybe he came back, you never know. In any case, we'll find out in a day or so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I knew he would have something to do with Plasma. I mean, look at the guy. He looks like a Plasma guy xD

droomph

weeb
Years
Also, apart from any solid evidence, doesn't he just sound like the "heh heh heh" kind of guy? Like Vaati's laugh in the Minish Cap game? I dunno about you but I hear that every time I think of Akuroma. And that's the perfect villain mood.

Back