• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Cubone and the Power Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Just posting to say that I am working on Cubone still and I'm not going to be posting any updates until the release. So yeah. :D
Good to know. That means you're on the final line, yes? Can't wait!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Wow, this story really drew me totally different
hacks of traditional gyms and stuff ever
I was surprised at their creativity.
really great job hope to see soon news

Mr. Magius

  
Years
This is one of the few hacks that, out of all of the adjectives I could think of, looks really fun!
You've got a really unique idea, and I'm really excited to play this. Keep up the great work! :D

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Finally its great to see a hack that is not into too much og gameplay and has a very long stroyline.I love the way the snorlax sleeps and the whole storyline sounds veru interesting i can wait for a download to come up soon

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry blissfullydoomed, but please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Spherical Ice, just contact gira or myself when you want this thread to be reopened - It really needs to be finished :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back