• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Hi I'm kinda new to this forum. But I've been downloading Pokemon hacks from here for a while though but this is my first post. I have to say I'm quite impressed at how great this hack is. I've been playing it none stop, but unfortunately I'm stuck and I'm hoping someone can help me. I read through all 16 pages and can't seem to find someone with a similar problem. And I can't find a youtube video past "episode 21" with the Butterfree. I am currently in Saffron City, and the gym leader beat me. But now there's an old man blocking the gym door and he says "Go get a ghost Pokemon from Lavender Town first! Only then can you try to challenge Sabrina again!" But every time I try heading towards Lavender Town it says "A strange voice calls to you: You must return to Saffron City!" And that's it... I've looked all over town, spoke to every person(At least I think I did.), went back to Maiden's Peak, and route 7 and spoke to everyone in those areas and nothing seems to change. Hopefully someone can tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I was out Early Christmas shopping all day so I didn't get to try again till about an hour ago. I did not see any officers near by, and I'm pretty sure I was using the latest patch. V. 1.68.. I did find out what the problem was though. Since I lost to Sabrina, my save was glitched. I was supposed to beat her and go through the doll house event afterwords.. Luckily I accidentally made a 2nd save file before reaching Saffron. X)

I beat Sabrina and everything went as it was supposed to. Though for some reason when I reached the Primeape event, it acts as if I beat the P1 already. And same with the power plant event.(I know someone mentioned this in an earlier post a few pages ago.)

So I guess those are a few things Metapod23 can look into.

> Losing to Sabrina the first match causes you to be stuck in Saffron.
> Power Plant and P1 Event act as if you beat it already.

Keep up the good work Metapod23! I'm looking forward to the next patch!

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
I hope so, I need the next version to be released considering the LP I already did is where the majority of my views per day are coming from. Get to work Metapod :p.

Mikaru

Keyblade master xD
Years
i cant see him doing that =\
anyways how are things metapod
i hope you keep going with this hack kos this hack is awesum
and love to see it finished =]
anyways good luck

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2010
hi im kinda new inthe forums but downloading hacked games are my thingies...but in the game i got a little bit of a problem....I CAN'T PASS THROUGH SNORLAX!!!can some1 tell me watto do?cause im stuck in there....

Rayquaza_Tamer

Rayquaza's pal
Years
hi im kinda new inthe forums but downloading hacked games are my thingies...but in the game i got a little bit of a problem....I CAN'T PASS THROUGH SNORLAX!!!can some1 tell me watto do?cause im stuck in there....

Just download the 1.68 patch dude and theres not gonna be any Snorlax in between celadon
city and the rock tunnel....

hey i might have a question.....how do i get out of the route after i passed through rock tunnel?theres no road, passage or sumthin.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I think thats when the beta ends. When you get out of rock tunnel. Same thing happened to me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2010
cant play?

When i go to play it says the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. whats it meen and how do i fix it?

Back