• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Final v7.41 (updated January 18th 2023)

Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Hello this is the first time ever to post at Poke Community and do enjoy your hack there are 2 bugs I found in your lovely hack one u mentioned the Fortree City Gym rotating doors the fix for that is found in the first page of the pokemon Sigma Emerald rom hack a few lines down use XSE to fix it only one script needs fixing according to Draconian and the bag graphics are messed for 3 of the bags i cant fix that maybe you can but i fixed the other as far Kirlia well its not so bad and can live with it thanks very much for the rom hack regards Skeens.

Last edited:
Years
Hello this is the first time ever to post at Poke Community and do enjoy your hack there are 2 bugs I found in your lovely hack one u mentioned the Fortree City Gym rotating doors the fix for that is found in the first page of the pokemon Sigma Emerald rom hack a few lines down use XSE to fix it only one script needs fixing according to Draconian and the bag graphics are messed for 3 of the bags i cant fix that maybe you can but i fixed the other as far Kirlia well its not so bad and can live with it thanks very much for the rom hack regards Skeens.

Can't believe that in all the time I spent rebuilding this I didn't check the bags! lol

Thanks for letting me know, I was able to use what you said to fix the Fortree Gym doors, I'll try to get the bags fixed and if I can I'll release a bugfix. Thanks much for taking the time to comment :smile:

Years
Released a bugfix v7.1, the bag is no longer glitched (Thanks to Dr. Fuji) and Fortree's gym seems to work (thanks to skeens) in the No Day Night Cycle and the No Day Night Cycle in Battle versions but for some reason the Day Night Cycle in Battle version doesn't want to work with Fortree's gym, but at least it works now

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Hi dearman4
My second post thought you might like this and added it to the latest version.

Credit goes to Doesn'tKnowHowToPlay for this.

For Generation 6+ Each Party Pokemon Share All Experience:

(FR)
213CA - 05 0B
21CD0 - 0C 12
21D70 - 13 19

(EM)
4A4BE - 05 0B
4A594 - 0C 12
4A634 - 13 19

Use HxD or any hex editor :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
i found that RALTS text for ability Trace when participate in a Pokémon batle says: Ralts "TRAceD"....

Years
  • Age 64
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Oh dearman4 your in post so I thought you might like to know that you can safely mod over your mod with Emerald-Z hack by Absol its fun to have different poke stats and types.
Use Locksmitharmy patch checker to verify any overwrites so its safe and testing it so far so good.

Last edited:
Years
Another update today. I have fixed the capitalization errors and Kirlia's sprite. ALSO there is now an IV perfector in the game!
He is a new scientist on the second floor of Devon Corp (bottom left desk) however Steven must be defeated before he will work, and it is not free!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Another update today. I have fixed the capitalization errors and Kirlia's sprite. ALSO there is now an IV perfector in the game!
He is a new scientist on the second floor of Devon Corp (bottom left desk) however Steven must be defeated before he will work, and it is not free!

IV perfector? 🤔

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Thanks a lot! Just one question, a Facebook Group or Discord group or something like that about your Hack Rom? I ask for Join Me :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2019
Ive got one question to catch Mudkip. In README it says "SHOAL CAVE - Entrance".
My question is ...
is it important what tide it is, so in the cave in the water or in the ground to search for mudkip. Or infront of the shoal cave (so not entering it) and surfing infront of it in the water.

Thank you very much and great game, really enjoying it!

Years
Ive got one question to catch Mudkip. In README it says "SHOAL CAVE - Entrance".
My question is ...
is it important what tide it is, so in the cave in the water or in the ground to search for mudkip. Or infront of the shoal cave (so not entering it) and surfing infront of it in the water.

Thank you very much and great game, really enjoying it!

Actually Mudkip is found by walking around inside of the first room of Shoal Cave, not surfing. I made it that way LOOOONG before I implemented the time changing clock so that you could find Mudkip regardless of the tides.

I'm glad you're liking it! Thank you!

Years
Actually Mudkip is found by walking around inside of the first room of Shoal Cave, not surfing. I made it that way LOOOONG before I implemented the time changing clock so that you could find Mudkip regardless of the tides.

I'm glad you're liking it! Thank you!

Good call. 👍 Not being able to find a Pokemon due to the tide levels could be annoying.

Years
Good call. 👍 Not being able to find a Pokemon due to the tide levels could be annoying.

That's a big part of why I added the time-changing clock there lol time-dependant events as an adult are more of a headache than they should be, can't help that I can only play at certain times

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2019
Hello again. Ive got anyother question on some evolvements of pokemon. In README it says that for "Politoad", "Scizor", "Kingdra" and "Porygon2" you have to use a stone for the evolvement. Ive tried to evolve the pokemon with the specific stone stated in the doc but it somehow doesnt want to work.
Can you tell me maybe how to activate the evolvement? Thank you!

Years
Hello again. Ive got anyother question on some evolvements of pokemon. In README it says that for "Politoad", "Scizor", "Kingdra" and "Porygon2" you have to use a stone for the evolvement. Ive tried to evolve the pokemon with the specific stone stated in the doc but it somehow doesnt want to work.
Can you tell me maybe how to activate the evolvement? Thank you!

I knew I forgot to update something in the README, sorry about that, those were all changed to simple Level Up evolutions, level 30 except Kingdra which is level 40 and Politoed which is level 37

Last edited:
Years
I loved the berry replanting and watering, mirage island after elite 4 is great. :laugh-squinted:
Nice additions. All the best for your hack.

Back