• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Nakuzami they are all female. All Hunters of Artemis are female. They are females who swear the be eternal maidens. That's why the hunters show hatred for men. It's in the books and you can check the Camp Half-Blood wiki if you have too.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Nakuzami: Yeah, Mr. Wolf is allowed in, buuuuuut.... he won't be able to fight, OR assist you in any way during the game. :P Soz for that, but, ya know. It's to ensure balance. :D

Anyways, my second post will be up soon. And also lmao @everybody who says Ares cabin is dumb xDDDD

@First Snow: Yup, all the maidens of Artemis are female. :P No exception to that. They also hate boys, so don't expect any kind of kindness towards boys from them xD

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Artemis Hunters are racist! Just thought I'd say that. xD

@Nakuzami and First Snow: Yes, all Artemis's Hunters are female. I'm a long-time Percy Jackson fan and I'm a mythology whiz. So trust me. :P (Mythology whiz...does that exist? Meh, now it does 8D)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Now that the PC is finally done acting up for me, I can reply to this. :P

@Nakuzami: Yeah, Mr. Wolf is allowed in, buuuuuut.... he won't be able to fight, OR assist you in any way during the game. :P Soz for that, but, ya know. It's to ensure balance. :D

Anyways, my second post will be up soon. And also lmao @everybody who says Ares cabin is dumb xDDDD

@First Snow: Yup, all the maidens of Artemis are female. :P No exception to that. They also hate boys, so don't expect any kind of kindness towards boys from them xD

Thought so~

And, well, not all of her hunters(or followers if you'd prefer to call them that, I guess) are woman. At least, in Percy Jackson they might be.
One such that comes to mind is Hippolytus. Although, rather than hating men, he despises women~

@Wymsical - Mythology whiz, huh?
I just finished my mythology unit in English class a week or two ago, so I have some idea of what I'm talking about. Some idea.

Okay, Ima stop confusing myself between Percy Jackson and regular mythology now~. Or, at least, I'll try. :P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
I've never really been to Olympus.

Spoiler:

History is complete, awaiting judgement.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
EEp! Sorry guys! PC has really been a pain today, and it wouldn't let me on :\ don't know if it was doing that to everyone, or just to me, so I haven't been able to post this. :3 Wha! Do I really have to say Olympus? Cuz I can't come up with cool sentences like all the others did -_-

Anyway, here ya go dudes. I think it's an O.K SU, but well, that's for y'all to decide. If anything needs to be fixed, if anything is incorrect, or if anything is forgotten, let me know and I can fix it *salutes* And a note, for the weapon, I was really at a loss for what to put...so I just did the only thing i could think of :P

Name: Mallory "May-May" Miller

Parent: Demeter

Appearance: Mallory has naturally curly, light brown hair, generally kept loose, falling around her face. Though she has a tendency to push it back away from her eye, and even pulling it into a loose ponytail when she lies, a nervous habit of hers. Her hair falls barely to below her shoulders, and is often always pulled in front of the shoulders, covering her face. Her eyes are brown as well, only slightly darker than that of her hair, and are always seemingly hidden behind it. She has skin the color of a peach, and her skin is very sensitive, often any kind of contact can easily bother her. She is often seen wearing a pair of thin, blue glasses, worn because her eye sight to see distant areas is not too great. Her clothing is generally comprised of whites and browns, as she feels those are the most calming colors. In most cases, she wears a plain, white tank top with a brown denim jacket to cover her shoulders. Along with this, she wears a pair of white, denim shorts, and white, knee-high socks with brown slip-on shoes. Mallory is also commonly seen wearing a charm bracelet given to her by her step-brother. The bracelet has seven small, green marble-like charms around it, connecting to a heart surrounded by thorns. Next to the charm closest to the heart on the right, is a small key. It is very rare for her to remove this, and is very protective over it.

Personality: Mallory is a very modest, and truthful person. She is very open minded to the people around her, and usually tries not to make a judgement on someone by the first impression. This, though, is sometimes difficult for her, because she is also rather impulsive. Her mind works at an exceedingly fast rate, and sometimes, she forms a conclusion on someone before she knows all the facts needed to make an informed judgement. She doesn't always realize that she has done such a thing until she analysis her behavior towards that person, as her mind doesn't often wander back towards events from the past. Mallory is a constant worker at her school's green house. She goes there during her free period, and often stays late after school to take care of, or to just watch the plants. She always wanted a pet growing up, but her father claimed that having an animal in the house would just be too much work for the two of them to do alone. Though, she would secretly take in stray animals, making sure they were in good health before searching for a home for them.

History: Mallory spent the first five years of her life living only with her father. She never really remembered her mother, and anytime she brought her up to her father, he would only describe her personality. When she asked for a picture or a description, he often brushed it off, turning to a new subject. After a few tries of asking, Mallory got the hint and stopped pestering her father about it, not wanting to push a wrong button. On her first day of Kindergarten, Mallory was given a 'buddy' by the teacher. This person would be the person they worked with on everything for the rest of the year. Mallory's buddy was Dante Carson, a loud, black haired, blue eyed child who did everything he could to pick on her. Through-out her Kindergarten year, Dante often spent the days after school with Mallory and her father at her house, and gave her the nickname May-May. He claimed that his mother worked a lot during the day, and he usually spent his time with a nanny. This worked up until the end of the year, where his mom found out he had been staying there, and burst into their house to take him home. Despite the fact that Dante and Mallory thought they're play time was over, Dante's mother often brought him over to their house over the course of the next three years.

By the time Mallory and Dante were nearly ten years old, their parents informed them that they were getting married, making Dante and Mallory siblings. After that, Dante lost a lot of his playful nature with Mallory, and started treating her like a little sister, even though he was only a few months older. A year later, their parents got married. Upon entering Middle School, Mallory was often the center of many cruel jokes. She excelled in her Science classes, far beyond many of the other students, yet she struggled with all of her other classes. Dante often stood up for her, and even went as far as to make sure he was in the same classes as her. He tutored her in all of her other subjects, and even though she still wasn't great, she managed to pass the classes at the end of the year. In their last year of Middle School, Dante's mother died due to an accident that occurred while driving. Both he and Mallory were devastated by this, and to make it worse, Dante's aunt was demanding that he come to live with her, not seeing that Mallory's home was fit for him anymore. After much arguing, Dante was eventually forced to go live with her, but before doing so, left Mallory a charm bracelet, and told her that if she ever needed him, she could call.

Mallory entered high school alone, and though she was teased even worse now than she had been, she just went on through it. She then started spending a lot of time at the Green House her school had made. She loved being there, around the plants, the small creatures, it just seemed peaceful to her. When the green house started to have difficulties, Mallory spent a large portion of her extra time to try to fix it, but one night while she was home, she became aware of a storm that was coming through. Her green house would be destroyed. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, or what she could do, but she ran to the green house. Shortly after she got there, the storm started to hit hard, and while in the green house, one of the trees near it collapsed.

When she woke up, she wasn't sure where she was. She could see the many cuts that were on her body, and she could see the person who was helping her. She never asked for the name, for she couldn't find the strength to speak. She did try several times to ask question such as where she was, and what had happened, but every time, she found that her voice wouldn't come out. So the person that was helping her just handed her a pen and a piece of paper, so she could form her questions. It was explained that she was in Camp Halfblood, a place for Demigods, Children of the Greek gods. She didn't understand, and tried to protest at first, but was also informed of her mother, Demeter, one of these gods. When this person's personality description of her mother matched what her father use to say, she easily fell into belief with it. She wanted to see her mother, and she asked if she was there, but the answer was no, and that she couldn't right now. She was devastated that she now knew of her mother, but was no closer to seeing her than she had been all along.

After that point, it was still hard for her to speak. She had regained her ability to speak, but her voice was very weak, as was the rest of her body. The accident at the green house had caused quite a bit of damage to her. Her vocal chord was damaged, and any sense of touch startled her. She wasn't very fond of working with others, but if they needed her help, she would if she could.

Weapon: A stake she made from part of a tree, not long after entering the camp.

Other: Nothing

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Oh kay people... this place is bursting xD Lemme see now...

@SkyisUmbreon: Hmmm... I see no problems with your SU. Even though most of the History portion was more like a post than a summary/description that I would've preferred, it's still okay. Accepted.

@Fearless Love: Yaaaaaaay Jess you joined! 8D Nice SU there. Mallory is accepted! Although, I have a bit of concern over your weapon, while I have no problems, I just want to make sure, are you okay with just having a stake as a weapon? :/ It's gonna be pretty less during the fights... maybe you should add something more? :D Just a thought, I'm just saying.

GOSH YOU GUYS POST REALLY FAST LMAO. I'ma try and put up a post soon... idk though xD Real life's getting in the way lol.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ -DeepImpact- I'm not really sure I could think of anything else to be honest :\ that was about all I could come up with for a weapon. But Oh well *shrugs* Mallory ain't much of a fighter, she's more of a run and hide kind of gal :P Haha, jk. but really, I have no idea what else to do for the weapon -_-

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Whoo! I got accepted!i well ponder my post for now since I'm in school, but ill post when I get home.looks like John slept in, oh dear.

And sorry about the history, but I just kept slipping into my post mode. I couldn't think of another way to word it.on the note of the weapon I don't t think Demeter kids should have one, since they are more into curses and healing things.they sound like more of s support character to me. If they should have one at all I think it would be something small and easy to conceal.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Fearless Love: Well, no probs. I just wanted to mention that, but if you feel that it suits Mallory best, you don't need to change it :) Just sayin that in the future, she may have a bit of a hard time fighting monsters xD

@SkyisUmbreon: I think that in the long run, it's best if they had weapons. While yeah, I won't approve of having a Demeter kid with a sword (doesn't quite fit) a Demeter child having a staff (like Genevieve) or a small dagger is enough for them. :>

Also, we MAY/MAY NOT begin the game today (lol timezone differences) it depends on how fast the red team is able to plan, and the two new people are able to post their intros. No hurries, though. Take your time xD :>

Wymsical

Years
Posted with a plan ;)

We may not have Ares, Athena, or all them. But we have Apollo and Hermes, Hermes are sneaky and could steal the flag easily, and Apollo are so outright numerous, that we have strength in numbers. Plus they're long-range fighters, which is cool. :P

Nakuzami

Years
I just have to have an Aphrodite boy try to 'charmspeak' Luna, just so she can laugh in his face for even trying.

Okay, so there aren't many long-range attackers on the Blue Team, and there is a lack of close-range attackers on the Red team. This could prove interesting~ But how do you shoot someone with an arrow without... er, maiming them, or at least injuring them very badly? Lol, that could go badly with some of the less skilled archers out there. ;3

I hope no one attempts to attack Shadow during the fighting, because, well... that won't go over very well. (I'd love to see someone try though, but there's a chance Luna will hate your character with a passion after that.)

...Exactly howmany people are in each cabin? I know theres...:

Artemis - 2
Athena - 14
Apollo - ~20

What about the rest? It might help a little to know a rough estimate~ :]

Wymsical

Years
I agree with Nakuzami. This should be interesting, and yes, we should know the amount of people in each Cabin. Remember to count NPCs. xD

LOL, Archers (skilled ones anyway) could manage to use arrows to pin the enemy to a tree or somethin'. :P I dunno, archers be creative :D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
*Busts down front door*

I... have arrived. You have no need to panic anymore.

But in all seriousness, I've caught up for the most part and I'm ready to play. Red Team rules.

Nakuzami

Years
Ah, dunno if you'd consider what Luna said to be godmodding, because it was all of the predictable stuff. But, if you do(as Wymsical brought it up :P) she was talking to herself anyways, so no one would have heard~ Plus, I kinda needed something to write about. :3

*Turns the door into a tree* Yep, I went there.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Well the door is a tree now. And I'll be comdemned, to the Underworld of course, if I am going to pay for a tree.

Anyways, I guess these sort of problems always arise when you have any sort of player versus player in a single RP. But for the most part, might want to tone down predictions just a little bit. I'm not sayig don't predictm but I do think that maybe, just maybe, it went a little too far.

Nakuzami

Years
Aw, you two are just jealous because you're not awesomesauce enough to predict much. :P But, seeing as I'm such a kind and generous, humble, caring, kind(again), amazing, loving, friendly person, I will look over Luna's predictions and tone 'em down a bit. :D

Back