• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
It's easy, just take the end of the youtube url, "blA8IQJN45k" (This is the end of the url for my video)

and slap [ YOUTUBE ] [ /YOUTUBE ] around it

aaaaand, presto!

your video:
Spoiler:

8.8/10 LP's got some good tunes

Pokémon Trainer 188

6/10 Not something I would listen to but overall not a bad song :P

Here's my choice:

Years
6.8/10

I'm not a huge fan of Queen in all honesty. They released some fantastic songs but far too many others are meh. This one isn't too bad, is somewhat catchy and is at least a little better than everyone's favourite (Bohemian Rhapsody) but I won't go out of my way to listen to it.

It just occurred to me, every song I post in here should probably have an explicit language warning haha.

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
7/10 - I couldn't understand some words from the song due to his way of singing but it was a nice song

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
5/10 lol for the engarish XD (my parents speak engarish so dont say im racist >_>) But yeah i didn't really like the vocals of the singer but, mixing languages can be good when done right and I thought it was okay on this song.

Here's a sad song to add to the sadness :3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10 - I like it a lot. The only problem is that it is not from my decade. But thanks to my folks, I love listening to the classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back