• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] Bay's Galar Adventure

Bay

Years
Bay's Galar Adventure

Hello, and welcome to Bay's Pokemon Sword journey! Yeah yeah I started out late due to me not having a Switch until a couple nights ago. I did a bit of a head start already so I'm gonna do some quick bullet points here so I don't forget. All right, let's go!

LOG 1

• So I started out with Sobble that I named Connery (after the classic James Bond actor Sean Connery ). Did my rival battle against Hop and easily won. "Wow you already know your type matchups, Bay?" Hop asked cheerfully. Dude, I've been playing the main games for almost 20 years, haha.
  • Next day, Hop and I went to that forbidden forest and met Zacian! Er I had Connery used Growl on the wolf legendary twice before I fainted lol.
  • So, funny story. Hop tells me to catch some Pokemon and start a team. I went to the first Pokemon Center in Wedgehurst and wanted to get some pokeballs, but the clerk wasn't selling them yet. I thought a second Hop battle will come soon, so I trained Connery for a bit. It wasn't until Connery became lv 8 or 9 that I noticed I have 5 pokeballs already. Oops. I went and catch several, including a Rookidee I named Ingrid (after the Fire Emblem: 3 Houses lady knight character haha).
  • While in Wedgehurst I bought a few potions and couple revives. Also went to the clothing store and changed into new clothes (navy stripped shirt and navy hoodie woo).
  • Once I go to Route 2 to meet with Sonia and Professor Magnolia, Leon comes and gives me more pokeballs. I mean, I should be greateful after being confused when I'll get more pokeballs haha. After that several cutscenes with the two ladies and a second battle with Hop. Again he praised of me knowing type matchups eh.
  • Onto Motostoke! Before that though, the Wild Area. Oh my gosh my first encounter was a lv 26 Onix. I had Connery do a couple Water Pluses, which did a decent enough damage but then he fainted. I tried running away but I kept geting the "can't escape!" message nooo. Used one of my revives to see if Connery for Round 2, and he managed to defeat the Onix! I immedtely rushed to Motostoke so I can heal my Pokemon.
  • After healing my Pokemon I went to the makeup place and changed up my hair and eye color. I also went to register for the Gym Challenge and went with 115 as my uniform number. 115 is the number I use on my usernames sometimes.
  • Went to the hotel and meet up with Team Yell and Marine. At this point Connery is OP haha. Next day was the opening ceremony. I thought that was a neat event!
  • I decided to try out Wild Area a bit before going to my next destination, Turffield. I got myself another member, Dedue the Seedot! And yes, another Pokemon named after a FE3H Blue Lions character haha. Sometime during that Connery evolved into Drizzile!
  • Did another battle with Hop, and Connery even more OP haha. While going through Route 3 I also did have Dedue and Ingrid take the lead in wild and trainer battles so they catch up a bit. During all that Dedue and Ingrid evolved! I also caught another Pokemon for my team, Roark the Rolycoly! And yes, he's named after the gym leader from the gen 4 games. Roark also evolved fairly quickly.
  • Had to go through the first Galar Mines and oh hi Bede. Knocked him out fairly easily, though he insisted he let me win there. Rigggght.
  • Once I reached Turffield, I did a bit of sightseeing and then went to the gym. The gym mission is cute but oh lord the Wooloo kept rolling away before I had them pushed through the obstcles. Next was the gym battle with Milo, where I used Ingrid against his Eldegoss. The both of use Dynamaxed our Pokemon, but it took two Max Airsteams on Eledgoss before it went down. Got my first badge!
  • Went back to Wild Area to see how much further I get go. I went across a few Lv 26 Duskulls. Most of my Pokemon are in the early 20s range so it should be fine, right? Nope, those nasty ghosts kept using Will-O-Wisps on me so that was annoying. I got some big experience points on them though.
  • All right, so I'm in Route 5 now trying to get a Farfetch'd. Caught one after using several different pokeballs, and I checked to see they don't have a Leek. Caught two more Farfetch'd and still no Leek. Yup, this will take a while. Will see about catching a few more before giving up.

Will stop the first log here for now. Current team:

• Connery- Drizzile
  • Ingrid- Corvisquire
  • Dedue- Nuzleaf
  • Roark- Carkol

I forgot to put their levels, but they're in the lv 24-27 range. I also have a Yamper and Dottler as backup for now, but probably will switch them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay

Years
LOG 2

• Okay, so last I left off I was trying to get a Farfetch'd with a Leek right? Well went and caught another Farfetch'd, but that too didn't have a Leek. Was bored with that so I decided, let's find an Applin through random encounters instead! Surprise, after several random battles no Applin in sight. Just my luck, lol.
  • Right, moving on with the story. I went to the Daycare and got Toxel that I named Ryuki. I put him in the box for now as I'm still deciding on my last two Pokemon. Gone further and bumped into a man being harassed by Team Yell. Used Ingrid on them and she knocked their Pokemon down fairly pickly. As a thanks, the man gave me the Rotom bike!
  • Tried the bike out a bit and before reaching over the bridge Hop comes and says we'll have another battle soon. I turned around real quick to see if I can get a Milcery on Route 4 because I skipped looking through random encounters there. Got one and named her Mercedes! Last Blues Lions character promise LOL.
  • Went back to Hop and finally do our battle. Won as expected, and to be honest his "you know your type matchups" lines was getting a little annoying. I heard his characterization takes a U-Turn so I'm waiting for that.
  • Reached Hulbury! Did some sightseeing and bought an incense before going to the gym. Dedue took take of the gym trainers easily. After that was my battle with Nessa and both of us Dynamaxed our Pokemon. I thought she was going to have her Drednaw use a water move, but it instead used Max Strike. Dedue took care of Drednaw and I got my second badge!
  • Went to the resturant and chat with Rose, Olenena, and Sonia. I'm wondering if Professor Magnolia will have a bigger role in the games like Professors Sycanamore and Kukui, or not like the other professors. After that, Hop mentions the next gym leader Kabu will be in the Galar Mines 2, and that's where we headed next.
  • While going through Galar Mines 2, I stumbled upon a few Stunkfisk and lol I kinda like their designs there. Battled against both Bede and Team Yell. Both of those battles weren't tough, though during my battle with Team Yell Ingrid got paralyzed and I don't think I have anything for paralyze heal. Hop and I then found Kabu and he told us to rest up and prepare for tomorrow. Can't wait to go battle against him!
  • So I went to the hotel to rest up, and oh lookie here Marine. Seriously I love her battle theme, probably my favorite out of the rival themes.
  • Right, so next day is the gym match against Kabu! First though his gym mission. I like how this one you have to catch/defeat the Pokemon and even more funny you have to knock out the gym trainer getting the same Pokemon as you. There was one I really wanted, Sizzlipede. I had to use Boltund to paralyze him, through Nuzzle, and then catch him. I send Boltund in the box and kept the little bug, which I named Caleb from the DnD podcast Critical Role. Now I have my full team!
  • Next up, battle with Kabu! Saved for his Ninetales using Will-O-Wisp on Connery, Kabu's first two Pokemon were easy. He then use his G-Max Centiskorch while I Dynamaxed my own Pokemon. His Centiskorch managed to use the Bug-Type Dynamax move and did big damage on Connery. In addition to being burn, Connery was barely standing at 6HP. I managed to pull Max Geyser on Centiskorch though and won! Remember to bring burn heal, kids.
  • Once I got out of the gym, Kabu, Milo, and Nessa went to see Hop and I head off to Hammerlock. Their salute was sweet. Oh, and then Bede came and challenged Hop to a battle. This might be a turning point for Hop...
  • New Wild Area! Was focusing trying to get Hammerlock as soon as I can, but I did battle some Pokemon including an Aquanaid. I used that Pokemon in Ultra Sun and had fun using that Pokemon haha.
  • Made it to Hammerlock! I should've taken the time to do some sightseeing but I went to the clothing store and battle cafe. In the battle cafe I dealt with the two cafe guys with lv 37 Pokemon oh my gosh. My Pokemon were only in the 25-34 range and one of their Pokemon knew Attract orz. Connery fainted, but Ingrid and Roark managed to defeat them. Yeah, I think I'll train my Pokemon a bit before going forward, especially Mercedes and Caleb.
  • While training a bit in the second Wild Area, Caleb evolved into Centiskorch! Also had Connery evolved into Inteleon and Roark into Colossal! So many Pumkaboo lol. I tried also battling Wobbuffet too, and they're fine... as long as they don't use Destiny Bond. I then went back to the first Wild Area and battled some Pangero, Bewear, and Vanillish.
  • Gone back to Hammerlock. Rose took me to the Hammerlock stadium and talks a bit about energy, which his company specializes in. Cute little Powerpoint presentation there haha. After that, went to sightseeing a bit and found a Sweet Starwberry to evolve Mercedes yay! I then found Leon and he told me to find Raihan. I did, and he let me go to the vault to check out some Galar history. I went inside the valut and Sonia was in there too. She told me a bit of the lore how two heroes saved Galar from "the Darkest Days" and how there were two heroes instead of one from the statue back in Motostoke.
  • This is where I decided to rest. Before that through, I evolved Mercedes into Alcremie! I had her in the Mint cream style by evolving her while the Wild Area was cloudy and thunder. Actually, I heard the night/day cycle doesn't come to effect until post-game, so maybe it has to do with my clock? I don't know so whatever haha.
Current team:

• Connery- Inteleon, Lv 37
  • Ingrid- Corvisquire, Lv 36
  • Roark- Colossal, Lv 35
  • Dedue- Nuzleaf, Lv 35
  • Mercedes- Alcremie Lv 31
  • Caleb- Centiskorch, Lv 31

Yeah,so next plan is train Ingrid to become Corviknight and go to the fourth gym!

Bay

Years
LOG 3
  • All right, so last we left off I just evolved Mercedes into Alcremie and heading out of Hammerlock. Just as I was leaving the city I stumbled upon Team Yell once more and tag team with Hop. They were a tiny bit stronger than last I met them but nothing too hard. After the battle, Hop talked about how Bede defeated him and being depressed over that. That's rough, kid. And oh, Opal just passed by.
  • Went through Route 6, and while there battled a few trainers and Ingrid evolved into Corviknight! Also I found an Axew and named her Vray, because I know a certain PC user that loves that Pokemon.
  • Made it to Stow-on-Side! While there met with Hop and he wanted to try out his new team on me. His Cramorant spat out that fish and then Pikachu on Ingrid, which had me laughing to be honest. After the battle, he mentioned he was still depressed over what Bede told him and said that he was going to try a new team. Good luck, man. Opal appeared again, saying battles are meant to be fun and all that jazz. Wished she talked to Hop those words to him.
  • Went to the gym staduim. LOL okay so I got stuck at the gym mission first not sure how to rotate my cursor and restarted my game a couple times. The third time I finally figured out it's just basically clockwise and counter-clockwise. After dealing with the gym trainers and finishing the Disney cups, gym battle time!
  • During my battle with Bede I was doing well until she sent out her Farfetch'd. Detect twice, and then a Brutal Swing that took quite a damage on Ingrid. It was then my Dynamax Corviknight against her G-Max Machamp. Did Max Airstream, which did like maybe 80% damage there. Machamp used Max Darkness and Ingrid was left with 12 HP oof. Did another Max Airstream, and done got my fourth badge.
  • After I finished with the badge, Bede was using one of Rose's Pokemon to destory the mural. Did another battle with him, and then Olenna and Rose arrived. Ah oh Bede's in big trouble now. The damaged mural then revealed the two heroes and the main legendary wolves. Yeah, so why the two heroes being kept a secret?
  • Next I went through Glimwood Tangle and was training Roark there for a bit. Bumped into some cool Pokemon, including Impidimp's evolution Moregrem. I then made it to Ballonlea. I love the town's aesthetic, only wished it was a bit bigger or there were more buildings. Eh, whatever.
  • Went inside the gym and bumped into Marnie! She mentioned how the two of us were the only handful challengers left and then she gave me her league card. She's cute so far, but would've like her to be more involved you know?
  • Gym time! During the "audition" I switched off between Colossal and Ingrid. I was having too much fun letting Roark use Tar Shot lol. I then did my battle with Opal. Roark took down Opal's three Pokemon fairly easily and then I switched to Ingrid when Opal used Alcremie. I really love Alcremie's G-Max form LOL. Fifth badge get! Opal didn't like I wasn't wearing pink though. Sorry, but I'm blue all the way if you can't tell by the names of three of my Pokemon there.
  • After the battle, Opal wants to come with me back to Hammerlock. All right, sure. When we made it there, Bede mentioned how he got his gym challenger status revoked due to the mural incident earlier. Opal then approached Bede and was all like, "Pink! Pink! Pink!" Oh lordy that had me laughing for a minute hahaha.
  • All right, so I was about to head to Route 7, only to see Sonia. She was talking a bit more of her findings on the lore and then an exploding sound from the stadium came. Leon appeared too and then he and Sonia told me to focus on the gym challenge. Yeah, so I have some mixed feelings on this. I like that now the adults telling young trainers that "hey, this is dangerous leave it to us okay." On the other hand, this is a great opportunity for plot to happen considering I heard the real plot doesn't happen until near the end. Well, guess to move forward for now.
  • Hop then appears and asks that we do another battle. We did, and when I landed the first attack HE FINALLY CHANGES HIS LINE lmao. This battle was a bit harder than the other ones due to two of my Pokemon being paralyzed thanks to his Boltund's Spark and Snorlax being a pain in the butt without a fighting type. And Hop using a Hyper Potion was even more annoying ahhhh.
  • Took a break from the story by messing around the first Wild Area more. Did a couple raids on my own, a Pidove and Crustle. Pidove was very easy while Crustle needed a few hits but dualable. I also went against some strong Pokemon, like a lv 52 Bisharp. Luckily I have two fire types or else lol.

Current team:

• Connery- Inteleon, Lv 43
  • Ingrid- Corviknight, Lv 44
  • Roark- Colossal, Lv 44
  • Dedue- Nuzleaf, Lv 43
  • Mercedes- Alcremie Lv 41
  • Caleb- Centiskorch, Lv 42

Yeah you guys probably noticed I haven't evolved Dedue yet. I DO have a Leaf Stone that I found way back before going to the first gym, but I'm waiting until Dedue learn more moves befor evolving him. Anyhow, next plan of action to go for my 6th badge!

Last edited:

Bay

Years
LOG 4
  • All right, continuing on my journey my next spot was Circhester. First I had to go through Route 7, which was a fairly short route. Next was Route 8, which had a little more going. Oh my gosh I stumbled upon a Falinks and I can see why folks are obsessed with those guys haha.
  • Made it to Circhester! Was doing some sightseeing, and went into one of the hotels. One of the rooms had this little mini sidequest where this guy was trying to figure out who ate the berries and brought in three suspects. He even did the Ace Attorney "Objection!" pose haha.
  • One other site I went too was the city's restaurant. One thing I noticed was a scroll on the wall depicting the two heroes. Um, what?
  • Gym time! So the gym mission wasn't hard but I was as careful as I can so that I don't start all over. I did fall quite a few times, especially on the final part of the obstacle, haha. It was then my battle against Gordie. Connery was able to pretty much one shot everyone including his G-Max Colossal. 6th badge get!
  • After the gym battle, Sonia invited Hop and me to that same restaurant I visited earlier. She noticed the wall scroll I mentioned earlier and believed the hot bath place might have some answers. We went there and Sonia talks a bit more lore, and then Hop asked to have a battle with him. I'm kinda happy that he brought his old team back, not happy his Snorlax returned though LOL.
  • Next destination was Spikemuth. While going through Route 9, I battled against Team Yell. The same dude that gave me the Rotom bike also made it go through water! I'll have to play around that more later.
  • Once I reached Spikemuth, the entrance was closed. Marnie though approached me and showed me a short cut, but wanted a Pokemon battle before letting me through. Switched around my Pokemon to get the most advantage out of her, and then it came down to Mercedes and Marnie's Scrafty. Torment from a previous Pokemon was used on Mercedes, so I couldn't use Dazzling Gleam a second time. I improvised by using Sweet Kiss and Scrafty got confused lol. After I defeated me, she let me through.
  • Spikemuth had been overrun by Team Yell, and my gym mission was to defeat them. After doing just that, Marnie was talking to some Team Yell folks and it was revealed Team Yell closed off Spikemuth so Marnie can be the only gym challenger. Marnie was not happy about that, heh.
  • Right, now time for my battle against Piers. Ahhhh I was caught off guard the new music for Piers and I kinda dig it. Mercedes using Attract against Obstagoon and then Obstagoon falling in love was hilarious to me. Seventh badge, get!
  • After getting the badge, I met up with Hop and another explosion/earth shaking occurred. Leon came and told said he would take care of that. I then went through Route 9 tunnel and headed straight to Hammerlock. Hop approached me and showed me a news headline of how Leon dealt with some Dynamax Pokemon. Leon came again and said to focus on my gym challenge. Mrgrgrgr I'm being blocked off doing more plot! And oh hi Professor Magnolia nice seeing you after I won seven badges.

Current team:

• Connery- Inteleon, Lv 51
  • Ingrid- Corviknight, Lv 51
  • Roark- Colossal, Lv 50
  • Dedue- Nuzleaf, Lv 50
  • Mercedes- Alcremie Lv 50
  • Caleb- Centiskorch, Lv 50

That's it for this log! I think I'll train a tiny bit before going against Raihan, and then evolve Dedue into Shifty. Until next time!

Bay

Years
LOG 5
  • Before moving on with the story, I messed around with the Wild Area once more, specifically the one around Hammerlock. Apprently the majority of the Wild Area was snowing, so lots of Ice Pokemon moving about. There was one spot across the lake where a lot of strong Ice Pokemon and Golurk were in, so I grinded there for a while and had my Pokemon gained a few levels. The Glaie were very annoying through with their Bite and Headbutts keep flinching my Pokemon lol.
  • Next, Hammerlock Gym! So the next gym mission was double battles mixing with weather conditions. The first battle I had Dedue use Sunny Day to cancel out the trainer's Drizzle Rain, and second battle I had Connery used Rainy Day to cancel out a Ninetales' Drought. Third battle had Hail but I left it alone to save Rainy Day for Raihan.
  • Battle time with Raihan! Okay the battle with Raihan was the toughest battle with me yet. I brought out Dedue and Connery first and had Connery use Rain Day to cancel out the Sandstorm. Got through his Flygon and Gigalith fine, but his Sandaconda and Duraludon gave me a bit of trouble. Sandaconda kept paralyzing my team with Glare while Raihan immeditely G-Max Duraludon. When Duraludon made Dedue collapsed, I switched to Ingrid and focused on Sandaconda while Duraludon's 3 turns for G-Max pass. After getting through Sandaconda and Duraludon went back to normal, I G-Max Connery. Sadly that didn't do much fire power on Duraludon and Ingrid's Brave Bird did more damage haha. I eventually managed to finish off Duraludon and got my last badge!
  • Onto Wyndon! First through, going through Route 10. Battled some trainers and camped out for a while. Oh my gosh Dedue loves camping the most haha. After that, Dedue learned Leaf Blade and I finally evolved him into Shifty!
  • Made it to Wyndon! Did some sightseeing for a bit and then went to the stadium. Um I may or may not be overlevlved for this match haha.
  • My first match in the Semi-finals was Marnie. I switched around Alcremie and Ingrid against all her Pokemon except for Grimmsnarl, which I used Caleb instead. I Dynamaxed Caleb while Marnie G-Maxed Grimmsnarl. I used Max Flutterby and then Max Flare, and won the match.
  • Next Semi-finals match was against Hop. I had Dedue learned Brick Break before entering the stadium, so he was able to knock out the Snorlax easily. The rest of his Pokemon were fairly easily to get through.
  • After my match with Hop, Leon approached us and said he would take us to dinner to celebrate. Hop and I had been waiting for him for some hours, and then Piers came to tell us Leon went to Rose Tower to meet with the chairman. Piers also gave us a hot tip that one of the employees has the key.
  • Ran around the plaza a bit and found the suspcious employee. Had to battle him several times until he ran inside the Monorail station. Piers then started his street performance and the crowd went wild haha.
  • Once Hop and I got the key, we went inside Rose Tower. As we went up to the elevator we kept getting interrupted by the employees in there. To be honest I vastly prefered in older games where we battle the evil team in different spots. More higher stakes, you now?
  • Eventually Hop and I made it to the top and Olenna challenged me to a battle. When she sent out her last Pokemon Gardobor and G-Maxed it, I used Roark and Dynamxed him. I made the mistake of using Max Rockfall instead of Max Quake and her Gardobor managed to faint Roark oops. Had Ingrid finished Gardobor off, though.
  • After dealing with Olenna, Hop and I found Rose and Leon talking. Oh, several CG scenes there nice. It's been, what, since BW with N in the end I think when the main games did that? Anyways, after their conversation Leon took Hop and me to dinner while Rose looked toward the night sky how he'll "make history" and such.
  • Next up, the finals! It was about to get started, but then Bede interrupted the ceremony and challenged me to a battle. Caleb did solid against the majority of Bede's Pokemon, but when he brought out Hatterene I switched to Ingrid. Almost KO'ed Hatterene the first time, only for Bede to use a Full Restore. FULL RESTORE. Par on the course, lol. Took two more tries until I finally beat Hatterne. Heh thought it was cute that Bede challenged me so he could use it as an excuse to get away from Opal, only to be touched by the crowd cheering.
Current team:

• Connery- Inteleon, Lv 62
  • Ingrid- Corviknight, Lv 61
  • Roark- Colossal, Lv 62
  • Dedue- Shifty, Lv 62
  • Mercedes- Alcremie Lv 61
  • Caleb- Centiskorch, Lv 63

Okay, stopping here for tonight. I think one or two more logs of the main story left, not sure yet if I'll record the post-game stuff. Until next time!

Bay

Years
LOG 6
  • Okay, finals time! After my battle with Bede, I was up against Nessa. I first brought out Dedue while Nessa released Golispod. Oof I forgot that Pokemon has First Impression, and so Dedue collapsed. I had Ingrid stall a couple of her Pokemon a bit until I revived Dedue again, and I was able to bounce back up. After I defeated her, Bede was next and she pretty easy too.
  • Final match of the finals was against Raihan. I first brought out Connery so that I can use Rain Dance to cancel out his Torkoal's Drought. Raihan then brought out Goodra, who used Thunder and almost made Connery faint. Raihan used the rain to his advantage oh my gosh. Switched to Mercedes to deal with Goodra and then I brought back Connery while he let out his Flygon next. I had Connery use Rain Dance again, and then his Flygon created a sandstorm. Did Rain Dance a third time before using Ice Beam. I then switched Connery to Roark when Raihan brought out Duraludon. Connery used Max Quake and boom onto the championship.
  • Championship match time! Or, would have been if Rose hadn't interrupted it. So Leon went to deal with Rose while Hop and I went to the woods back in our hometown to see if we can see Zacian again. While there not only did we see Zacian but also Zamazenta! At the end of the woods we found and grabbed the rusted sword and shield, then headed to Hammerlock.
  • Hop and I went down Hammerlock Stadium's basement and met Rose there. He talked about how all the experiments were to bring forth Eternatus as a way to save Galar's energy. He then challenges me to a battle, which was easy with Caleb. After that he lets me and Hop go up the tower to see Leon going against Eternatus. Leon attempted to catch it, but it pops out of the ball and then changes form. Oh dear.
  • Hop's and my Pokemon to attack Eternatus's new form, but none of the moves work. Hop then said something about the rusted sword and shield and we pulled those out. Bam, Zacian and Zamazenta appeared to help us out and we got a Max Raid battle going! Ahhh I noticed flashes of the cities I visited in the background which I thought was a really nice touch. Took a bit of work, but we defeated Eternatus and captured it.
  • Okay, now Championship time! Overall the match wasn't too hard mainly due to my Pokemon on par with Leon's levels. Only real hiccup was when his Haxorus used Outraged on Connery and was near collapse. Connery be like, "taste my Max Geyser" to G-Max Charizard haha. And thus, I became Champion of Galar.

Current Team:

• Connery- Inteleon, Lv 65
  • Ingrid- Corviknight, Lv 64
  • Roark- Colossal, Lv 65
  • Dedue- Shifty, Lv 64
  • Mercedes- Alcremie Lv 63
  • Caleb- Centiskorch, Lv 66

Picture of my team under spoiler tag!

Spoiler:

And there you have it, the main story beaten! Even though I know there's a post game story I'll leave it here since I kinda forgot how time consuming writing logs, even a plain one like this, can be haha. Story and character wise I prefer Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon's premise, but still had a lot of fun. Those that read my logs, hope you enjoyed them!

Last edited:
Back