• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
One of my personal favorite threads at the old PC has returned...

How would you define love? and how will you know when you're in love?

I will post my opinion when I come back from my moderation rounds at trivia and games...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
"Love is when the sun goes up and never goes down"
-Anon

Words o' Wisedom

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
to me, love is this feeling you get when you know someone that makes you feel like you can only reach your full potential as a human being by being with the said person forever and ever more...
and when you actually feel love, it will be the most wonderful feeling and the most horrible feeling you have ever felt..at least, that's my working theory on love...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
love (in terms of love as the human emotion): a feeling that gives a man the undying will to do anything, be it love for power or love for another...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I dunno, really... Maybe love is when you want to be with your other forever. *_*

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Love is the scariest thing anyone is ever going to encounter... Thas' all I know. Love scares me... It's not my favorite subject, but I love romance books, not the cheesy kind. But, I've never been in love so, like...Yea...

Years
"Love is not gazing at each other but looking at the same direction"

That was in my old signature... until now, I treasure that quote

"Love comes and goes...I may never even have the strength to catch it."

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
love may not only be the romantic kind you know... when you love power it's still a type of love.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Love is an non-describable feeling the main reason for that is because there are infinite feelings involved with love such as happy, sad, pain, fear, devotion and so on...

One thing that is easy to notice for few and impossible to see for most is love is not "want".

Back