• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Got My Copy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Trying to wrap my brain on how you legally attained an English copy of the game when even Ebay is forbidden to sell them before release date.

Some dude is so going to jail soon XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
That's eBay for you...that person was selling Black 2 and White 2 both...I'm making the assumption that they work at a retailer possibly? No idea...either way...the game is great.

Sirfetch’d

Totally not fair! The person who sold you this should be in MAJOR trouble. They could do some serious jail time :(

blue

gucci
Years
You are very lucky! I'm sat here asking how but that really looks genuine.
Seems like multiple eBay retailers are selling them
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
We have SEVERAL threads like this popping up like a swarm of rabid bees. This is not something that earns its own thread. We already have a thread for discussing which of the two games you are/have gotten, brag there, not in a brand new thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back