• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My name kinda looks good in all the staff colors lol XD I especially like the site admin purple( my favorite color is purple) the AA green and the gender neutral supporter green. The pink is ok, but Id like if it was a more fuchia kind of purply pink, I dont know if that makes sense, I'll have to find a code for the custom color and try it.

Edit though I have to say, I really like a nice light purple like I used in my example:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=staffmebaby&c=CC99FF&i=1&b=1&showme=Shiny Celebi

My idea for supporter pink:http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=staffmebaby&c=990066&i=1&b=1&showme=Shiny Celebi
a shade or two lighter might be ok.

I also think turquoise would look lovely, light or dark, just my personal preference.

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
You'd be pushing it calling that pink, haha.

You've quite clearly made it as close to purple as you possibly can. xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ok well maybe that's not what I meant originally, but you get what I mean. I want a dark pink vs a light pink because well I just don't like pink as a color all that much. I cant really find a better example :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If I was doing a dark pink mine would be around this shade:

a5eAW.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Omg we need to do the gender thing for supporters because I want that green!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Omg we need to do the gender thing for supporters because I want that green!
Well, that green is for supposedly "non-specific" supporters, while males get blue. Unless there were to be a way to switch between the two freely. Or maybe even switch between all three?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It would be nice if you could switch between the three but it might be a hassle for the staff to be able to make that happen :l I dont really know.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sounds like a decent plan to make it a special perk for supporters, seeing the hype from selective individuals about it at the moment XD

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know anyone who makes good avatars and signatures here? I'd go elsewhere but other forums I join that have avatar/signature request threads are dead or unused, and same here.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yup Icecar :3 In the Art section there are some shops, and I believe a request thread too. I'm not super sure since they've rearranged it.. but have a look!

Ad yeah the colour is a good incentive :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Well, that green is for supposedly "non-specific" supporters, while males get blue. Unless there were to be a way to switch between the two freely. Or maybe even switch between all three?

Yeah thats what I was thinking, being able to switch between the colors everytime you choose a gender. That'd be cool but probably impossible. I'd gladly be identified as being neither male or female for that green xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
What would probably be easier is just have joinable usergroups for tier 6's where you'd be able to switch which colour is displayed whenever you want, rather than tying it to gender. That way people wouldn't have to lie to get a colour they want and so on.

/would be okay with this but so jealous if pink was an option ;__;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
What would probably be easier is just have joinable usergroups for tier 6's where you'd be able to switch which colour is displayed whenever you want, rather than tying it to gender. That way people wouldn't have to lie to get a colour they want and so on.

/would be okay with this but so jealous if pink was an option ;__;

I like that idea much better. I dont nessesarily want pink even though Im a girl, and I dont want to switch my gender just for that so I think that could be a better plan and people could just choose what they wanted. Though I dunno if i'll matter for me because I dunno if I'll ever be a tier 6 donator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back