• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are your favorite ledgendary pokemon in diamond?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
What are your favorite legendary pokemon in Diamond? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I edited the first post to prompt others' to include why they like them. Lists aren't very discussion-productive.

Last edited:

Robotechnic

League Champion
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Regigigas is my favorite because of this description of him in the Diamond Pokedex:
"There is an enduring legend that states this Pokémon towed continents with ropes."

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
My favourite? Easily Azelf with a few different reasons. To be completely honest I prefer small and adorable legendaries but still with the power and strength of those who are towering and can probably crush me with one step. I chose Azelf mainly for it's title as the Willpower Pokemon, willpower is an amazing quality with the other Lake Guardian values.

Honestly I liked it for it's simple design, it wasn't too overdone and the colours mixed together well unlike Mespirit's, grey and pink is just an awful combination to be completely honest. Also out of the other small legendaries I disliked Phione for being basically a tiny version of Manaphy and Shaymin wasn't too much to my liking, so Azelf took the cake and claimed a snug spot in my heart. <3

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Darkrai because he is cool and with his "Bad Dreams" can cause nightmares if he puts your pokemon to sleep. Without using Hypnosis move.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
My top three would be:

1. Darkrai
2. Shaymin
3. Dialga

I'm not really hugely into legendary pokemon, I never care to use them....just catch them for the sake of the pokedex.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
I like the Lake Trio. I like the stories behind them and they look cool and cute at the same time. Shaymin as well, as it's adorable.

Years
My faves are the Lake Guardians and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. They just look so cute and strong respectively. In fact, I love Azelf and Dialga especially because they're blue lol.

Years
Even though you can't get its Origin Forme until Platinum, Giratina is still my favorite legendary Pokemon in Diamond, and probably Sinnoh as a whole. Aside from its design, I love its completely unique typing of Ghost/Dragon.

Back