• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Up for the following types of battle:
6 vs 6 single
VGC (4 vs 4 double)
Monotype (Every pokemon in the party must share the same type 6 vs 6 single)

Just send me a Pm with IGN and FC.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hey everyone,MagicM here,and Im with my friend Oakley.We are lookin for some battles,eather 6-6
single or 6-6 triple.If ya wanna battle(like me)write back to us.See ya guyz.
4355-9417-7667(Magic M)

0404-6816-3242(Oakley)

STEELDRAGON*

A Very Too Cool For School Charizard :)
Years
Heyo!

Looking for someone to battle on my pokemon Y game, my team is level 60-70 my
highest being level 67.

FC:1349-5683-3459

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Just got a team into pretty much workable shape and am looking to battle with it.
OU format, Standard rules, lv 50.
VM me if you want to battle. FC is in my sig.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Howdy, I'm new enough to this whole business that I don't really know whether or not my team is "ou" or "nu" or whatever. I do know however that I'm kinda fed up with the random free battles full of nothing but arceus and mega charizard and so on, so I thought I'd look for some more organized battles.

My fc: 3539-9786-4233

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Looking for someone to play 5th Gen Coliseum singles with.
I have a dual screen Gardevoir I've just been dying to try out.

4642-8312-8475 Baron Black 2

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
Looking for people who want to do singles, doubles, and multibattles!

My FC is in my signature, and I love to see some originality!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
My name is Raveg64
And I wish for a 2x2 battle

Fc:3883-6575-6132

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
Years
Just topped off my first team after months of breeding and training! I'd love to battle in a 6v6 someone to see how it works. I'm fine with any rules, just no legendaries. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Looking for a 6v6 battle. I don't really care what kind of pokemon you use, if you use all ubers or w/e. It'll be a Normal battle, set level 50.

I don't use legendaries, but you can if you want. Darkrai could probably destroy my team with ease, but if that's what you wanna do, go for it. <3

Years
Looking for friends who want to participate in some multi battles (lvl 50) every once in a while. No hacks like Diancie or shiny trio, I don't battle with much legendaries myself but feel free to do so.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Almost ALWAYS up for a battle, so don't be shy or intimidated by this long post. All of these are simply preferences that I am willing to discuss and change, so hit me up anytime and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Only two things I won't compromise on: Non-Competitive, Casual, please. (Getting sick of seeing the same strategies and getting my butt kicked.) A Also, I only play in Generation 6.

Either in-game or Pokémon Showdown is good. The latter is quicker though and I do prefer a fast setup. Please try to have a good to decent Internet connection as I am sort of impatient.

I vastly prefer to conduct 6-on-6 Doubles, but will also do 3-on-3 Singles. No Legendaries, please. I don't care about Evasion or Sleep Clause. So feel free to do either. I only ask that you not use the same item on more than one Pokémon. Free game otherwise.

Also, in-game, it will be a Flat Battle, Level 50. I am willing to play at lower levels though, despite not having Pokémon prepared. Please tell me if your Pokémon are EV trained prior to starting, as I have two non-EVed teams and one that is EVed. My teams are not bred for IVs or or optimal natures though, so you might want to consider that if you want a fair game.

In Showdown, it will all be level 100. Once again willing to discuss lower levels though. I like randomizing my teams' natures at times, so keep that in mind. They're all 31 IVs though. Do make sure yours are EV trained though. All mine are. In the program, I am more willing to do wacky off-the-wall battles like Metronome only, so feel free to throw suggestions my way. Just make sure to keep movesets and abilities legal unless it has been discussed by us prior.

And don't just take this as a one-time challenge either! We can battle as many times as we like, and maybe even become regular battling partners. I'd like that.

Just one more thing - in a double battle, I may ask my boyfriend to join us as he loves them, so keep that in mind. His name is Klopp.

Pokémon Y Info: Arylett
0533 - 5230 - 9627

Pokémon Showdown Info: Arylett

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
IGN: Jason
X Friendcode: 0189-9383-1539
Looking for OU Battles 6v6 Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.