• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokémon?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Always and forever, Shinx.
Ani403MS.png

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Castform is my all time favorite! Klefki, Lopunny, Manibuzz, Primarina, Squirtle, Butterfree, Crobat are among some of my top favorites as well. If I am being honest there aren't too many Pokemon that I dislike.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
There's not a Pokemon that I don't like but I do favor the entire Eevee chain for unknown reasons.

Years
Ninetales. Beautiful pokemon.

Gardevoir, Lopunny, Glaceon, and Beautifly are other favourites.

Last edited:

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
Years
Tossup between Leafeon and Furfrou. Probably Furfrou, I just think it's cute (in natural cut though, don't care for the other styles). Shiny Furfrou is also really rad.

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I have way more than one favorite and I've tried to pinpoint it but I can't >_>

Mawile, Jirachi, Flygon, Spinda, Tropius, Gardevoir, Maractus... Hoenn featuring a cute cactus.

Years
Reshiram is my #1 favorite Pokémon. Gen V is my favorite generation along with the third one, and box legends have very cool designs, especially Reshiram's. I have a soft spot for anything that looks elegant~

I also like Arcanine, Salamence, Gardevoir, Raichu, Roserade, Hydreigon, Lunala, Lugia and many, many, many others. I have like 100 favorite Pokémon lol.

Last edited:
Back