• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
These double posts need to stop.

Oh, don't worry, I'll soon fail at restraining myself. I'm just like that -.-' I'll shut up about it for a while though, so you'll forget about it. I'm just... itching when I've got free time and no new chapter to post in.

Darn it, a smiley.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
They really do. :P

I noticed the smiley, blinked, and shook my head. XD

If-when you put it up, reserve me automatically or contact me. :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
These double posts need to stop.

Oh, don't worry, I'll soon fail at restraining myself. I'm just like that -.-' I'll shut up about it for a while though, so you'll forget about it. I'm just... itching when I've got free time and no new chapter to post in.

Darn it, a smiley.

HAH! I win ^.^

And you could do the same for me. Although, who says i'll use Kris? Sure, i've used him in every single RP i've ever been in, I did just join Sirsnivy's/Michaela's RP with Sierra :3

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Oh my god. I read that whole agglomeration of smilies and I got... SO, SO, annoyed. It's something about smilies.

But @RHCP I was actually just thinking of making a Harry Potter+Pokemon+Steampunk RP... seriously, because of Ao no Exorcist. But if you do it I won't. but mine would be much more Pokemon based and have an instantly dark plot. The professors would've been mainly Red, Gold, Silver and Blue, because the manga's awesome.

XD XD XD!!! X3> (that 1 has a beard.) ;p. (~oo) he's got glasses!!)
how do you like it?!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We'll see about those reservations... jk, I know you can deliver so of course you're in if the time comes.

@ pokemongarnet - Maybe you can make yours first and we'll see how it fares, then! Mine would be much more fantasy based and wouldn't have the pokémon characters in it. But I love the manga too, so maybe I'll join your RP instead if it looks interesting enough and if I've got time! Post :D

Oh, no I did another smiley... I like the glasses one ^^ Oh darn, another one! This clearly can't be done.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh my god. I read that whole agglomeration of smilies and I got... SO, SO, annoyed. It's something about smilies.

But @RHCP I was actually just thinking of making a Harry Potter+Pokemon+Steampunk RP... seriously, because of Ao no Exorcist. But if you do it I won't. but mine would be much more Pokemon based and have an instantly dark plot. The professors would've been mainly Red, Gold, Silver and Blue, because the manga's awesome.

XD XD XD!!! X3> (that 1 has a beard.) ;p. (~oo) he's got glasses!!)
how do you like it?!

No. Just no. NOBODY LOVES YOU! (Unless of course you give us cheese, then we might love you :3)

And yes, RHCP, it cannot be done. You were insane to even try. How could you think you could go a day without emoticons? It's just not right...=/ (SEE?! SEE WHAT I MEAN?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
'K, Naku (oh, look, I'm giving you a nickname). Calm down now and be nice.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
@RHCP I will post it soon. I think and the glasses one looks like Vash The Stampede glasses... if you know who that is.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
On another note, the RPA for May is finally up. Go vote!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm itching to keep posting in Ye Pokebeasts Journeye! I think it's one of the most interesting RPs for a long time. Medieval stuff tends to make me think that, teheh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aura.Lucario, stop being a little cute chicken and join Miss Doronjo's RP already. You'll have to dare one day!

I'm making the story for my wizards RP more advanced, by the way... oh boy, this is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back