• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
If you can buy FO4 on agood sale go for it. It's a solid shooter. And if you download the Ranger Armor the jacket isn't glued to your legs.

Edit:

Friendly PSA for everyone: HITMAN is half off right now. That means you can get the intro pack for just 7.5 usd, or the whole game for 30 bucks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Alright you punk ass betas I'm officially on vacation right now so I have more time to observe your cancerous chat. Anyway kidding aside. I think I've settled my christmas wishes as early as this month. I got a new mouse, I updated my drivers, heck, new games for PS4 since I figured i show our console some love as well.

Also, i kinda advice that people get some of that Hitman too. I mean I've messed and had fun with almost every game on it.

Also i just reached Master Guardian II in See Us Go, while climbing up the Ranked ladder in league of lul. Well, maintaining my spot within Masters since the soft reset when the Actual Season 7 starts is going to somehow affect the landscape anyway.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Alright you punk ass betas I'm officially on vacation right now so I have more time to observe your cancerous chat.

Also i just reached Master Guardian II in See Us Go, while climbing up the Ranked ladder in league of lul. Well, maintaining my spot within Masters since the soft reset when the Actual Season 7 starts is going to somehow affect the landscape anyway.

YES! WE MISSED THIS. We need more taxicity in our chat >: ))))

Also, What kind of Sh*t ranking is that. Valve should just rename their skill tiers into Master Sergeant Super Shooter Person the III. Kidding aside, I expected within Legendary Eagle.

Valve has the $$$$$$$$ but not to rename their skill tiers into something more dignified and simpler to say like "Platinum", "Diamond", or even "Master"?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
YES! WE MISSED THIS. We need more taxicity in our chat >: ))))

Also, What kind of Sh*t ranking is that. ?

Get on my level Dipsh*t. At least i have the fabled Master Sergeant Shooter Guardian II rank than your unranked ass.

Anyway, Killing Floor 2 is such a pleasantry.

blue

gucci
Years
Welp, The Last of Us 2 has just been announced and the first Crash Bandicoot remaster trailer has dropped at that PSX16 event. A very good day for Playstation!

Arsenic

Years
Oh good! My PlayStation won't sit collecting dust for the next eternity due to a lack of interesting games.
TLoU is one of the main reasons I got a PlayStation.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It turns out that all PlayStation needed to do was tell people that, yes, 1st party games are indeed coming.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone have experience with the 2DS here? I'm considering getting one just because it's very cheap, but I was wondering about some things (mainly how the lack of hinge and the mono speaker are experienced, but stuff about speed is welcome, too). If you got one, do share your thoughts!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Does anyone have experience with the 2DS here? I'm considering getting one just because it's very cheap, but I was wondering about some things (mainly how the lack of hinge and the mono speaker are experienced, but stuff about speed is welcome, too). If you got one, do share your thoughts!

Was the price the only reason why you wanted to get the 2DS over the 3DS?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Halo 5 adding Gun Game and a custom games server browser. Best Halo game confirmed.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Was the price the only reason why you wanted to get the 2DS over the 3DS?

Mainly, but I also find the design really appealing and I've heard that the 2DS seems to be more comfortable to hold for a longer time. The only things holding me back are the portability and mono audio.

Arsenic

Years
Halo eSports reality TV show is a thing. Please just kill me now I don't want to live on this earth anymore...

Sir Codin

Little preview for a new video I'm working on. Still trying to get the hang of Sony Vegas 13

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Loaded up Halo 5 today just to check out all the changes. Man, 343 has done it again. Going to be playing a ton of this over the next few days/weeks.

Back