• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's nice to meet you!

Cardcaptor Sakura

Can you - Catch you Catch you Catch Me Catch Me –
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 10, 2020
Hello! It's nice to meet you! Good to meet you, really.

I was going to join a while ago but then I saw the drama-y stuff and I was unsure but that's over now so I decided to jump on the fun looking site!

Anywho, hello, I'm Sakura. As you can probably guess I'm a massive fan of CardCaptor Sakura whether it be the original series or the new Clear Card series!

It's really good to meet all of you! I hope we can all become friends!

Years
Hello Sakura, welcome to the community!

Yeah, it's been a little, erm... interesting... lately but all seems well now so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hello and welcome to PC! You sure did pick an interesting time to come visit us! lol

I'm surprised that name wasn't already taken. I never personally got into Cardcaptor Sakura but I know many people who speak very highly of it. I really gotta give it a shot one of these days.

Anyway, please feel free to ask any questions or send a VM to say hi! Happy posting! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi!

Welcome to PC. Everyone here is really friendly and willing to help out if you have any questions/concerns.

Hope to see you around!

Years
oh my god your username
I love the Clear Card series! It's so beautiful! Welcome to PC Sakura, have an amazing time. <3

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Cardcaptor Sakura!

That's a really amazing username you've got there and it reminds me of the show. I watched it more than 10 years ago but I still fondly remember it. It's true that the site had some issues about 2 weeks ago but most of that has been resolved so don't worry about it. :)

Anyways, it's nice to meet you and cya around the forums! Feel free to ask for help if you need anything!

Back