• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
Years
I started my journey by opening a gift box left in my bedroom.
I chose the water Pokémon Oshawott and started to battle my friends Bianca and Cheren.
I got a some key items from my Mom and the Pokédex from Prof. Juniper.
Was taught how to catch other Pokémon by the Professor.
• Caught a Lillipup and Patrat to win the contest.
Arrived at Accumula Town and listened to some speach on Pokémon Liberation.
Beat N and his Purrloin.
Got the Running Shoes from my Mom.
• Saved.
[~Party~]
501.gif
506.gif
504.gif

Oshawott Lv. 8
Lillipup Lv.4 Patrat Lv.4

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Last few things I did
-Got through Chargestone Cave, defeating N.
-Got to Celestial Tower, Archen Evolving into Archeops on the way.
-Got through Celestial Tower, Where I decided to evolve Pansear into Simisear upon realizing that it could learn Shadow Claw.
images
497.png
514.png
073.png
534.png
567.png

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
Years
• Caught a Purrloin.
• Battled with Bianca.
• Went to the Dreamyard and was given a Pansear.
• Won a battle with Cheren in the trainers school.
• Made my way through the Striaton City Gym.
Hildawalkdown.png
VS.
BW_CilanOD_Stand.png

Lv.14
Ani501MS.png
VS
Ani506MS.png
Lv.12
Lv.10
Ani513MS.png
VS
Ani511MS.png
Lv.14
Lv.14
Ani501MS.png
VS
Ani511MS.png
Lv.14
• Got the Trio Badge and TM83 Work Up.
• Fennel gave me HM01 Cut and asked me to get her something from the Dreamyard.
• Bianca caught up with me and we saved Munna from Team Plasma.
• Caught a Munna in the Dreamyard.
• Fennel gave me the C-Gear and I got myself a PalPad.
• Saved.
[~Party~]
501.gif
506.gif
504.gif
509.gif
513.gif
517.gif

Oshawott Lv. 16
Lillipup Lv.4 Patrat Lv.4 Purrloin Lv.4 Pansear Lv.10 Munna Lv.8

Last edited:

Dreadnought

Imperador
Years
Currently have 4 badges in Pokemon White and grinding Zebstrika right now and also trying to evolve a couple pokes on my team (Tranquill, Darumaka, Servine)

Current Team:

496.png
Servine - level 32
523.png
Zebstrika - level 31
533.png
Gurdurr - level 28
520.png
Tranquill - level 29
554.png
Darumaka - level 31
552.png
Krokorok - level 34

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
Years
I boxed my Lillipup, Patrat, Purrloin and Munna and left Striaton City with only Oshawott and Pansear. I battled trainers around the DayCare and ran into Cheren or should I say he ran into me(:
BW_Hilda.png
VS
Spr_BW_Cheren.png

Lv.12
Ani513MS.png
VS
Ani495MS.png
Lv.14
Lv.12
Ani513MS.png
VS
Ani509MS.png
Lv.12
We chased two members of Team Plasma into Wellspring Cave, I battled one of them and won then I was in a double battle against two more grunts with Cheren as my partner. I caught a Roggenrola and Woobat inside then left, caught a Audino in a patch of shaking grass before healing up and boxing both Roggenrola and Audino at the PokéCenter in Striaton City.
I left for Nacrene City beating all the trainers on Route 3, there I battled N in front of the Pokémon Museum.
BW_Hilda.png
VS
Spr_BW_N.png

Lv.12
Ani527MS.png
VS
Ani519MS.png
Lv.13
Lv.12
Ani527MS.png
VS
Ani535MS.png
Lv.13

LV.14
Ani513MS.png
VS
Ani535MS.png
Lv.13
Lv.16
Ani501MS.png
VS
Ani532MS.png
Lv.13
Oshawott finally grew to level 17 and she evolved(:
Battled the trainers inside Nacrene gym then healed up my Pokémon before taking on Lenora for my second badge, the Basic badge
BW_Hilda.png
VS
Spr_BW_Lenora.png

Lv.14
Ani513MS.png
VS
Ani507MS.png
Lv.18

Lv.14
Ani527MS.png
VS
Ani507MS.png
Lv.18
Lv.15
Ani527MS.png
VS
Ani505MS.png
Lv.20

Lv.15
Ani522MS.png
VS
Ani505MS.png
Lv.20
Recieved the badge and TM67 Retaliate just before Team Plasma stole the Dragonite skull fossil from the museum. I was given the Dowsing MCHN and met Burgh of Castelia City I battled all the trainers outside of Pinwheel Forest to gain some experience then saved as I am ready to go inside the forest.
[~Party~]
502.gif
513.gif
522.gif
527.gif

Dewott Lv.17 ❤ Pansear Lv.17 ❤ Blitzle Lv.17 ❤ Woobat Lv.16

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I know it seems pointless writing in this journal after already completing the game and defeating the Elite four a second time, but I will update this on my Pokémon White playthrough.
Just left Black City with my in game team setting out for the Poké Transfer Lab to shift over some Pokémon and then maybe take on the League once more as it was months ago since I did it and then start EV training the seventeen Pokémon I have waiting.
Team Scraggy
500.gif
521.gif
537.gif
547.gif
584.gif
612.gif

Nitro Lv.66
♂ | Aero Lv.65 ♂ | Drizzle Lv.65 ♀ | Cloud Lv.65 | Scoops Lv.65 | Draco Lv.66

Years
I started playing Black this morning and I've already reached Nimbasa City!

My ID Number: 36647

I'm an Ace Trainer with a Quirky nature.

I participated in the Musical, training my very weak Blitzle, caught a massive batch of new Pokemon, evolved 3 of my Pokemon, battled Team Plasma and there's much more to come!

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Here's another update, it's been a while
-Beat Skyla
-Beat Cheren at the end of Route 6 (I think?)
-Got Surf
-Caught Ononokusu the Axew at the Mistralton Cave
-Explored Routes 17 and 18, evolving Ononokusu along the way.
images
497.png
514.png
073.png
534.png
567.png
611.png

ObeyMudkips

Raichupacabra back up
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
Well I went into the Dreamyard and used cut on that tree. Me and Bianca went in and saw a Munna. It was then suddenly attacked by Team Plasma. So after beating them in a battle they still attacked the it. But it was saved by it's parent, Musharna, who used a dream to fend them off. Fennel showed up and grabbed the Dream Mist that the two Pokemon dropped and told me to come over. I stayed to try to get some new Pokemon. I only manged to find Munna and Audino; Musharna was too rare. So I grabbed all the items and went to Fennel's house. She gave me a C-Gear and then she explained everything about the Dream World to me. Amanita then gave me a Pal Pad. I then made my way into Route 3 battling all the trainers there. Not even halfway past the route, Cheren shows up and to battle me and gets defeated. Team Plasma runs past us and Bianca and a little girl are in pursuit. Turns out the goons headed into Wellspring Cave and Cheren recommends I go with him. But I stay to catch to train Tepig and Pansage and catch two new Pokemon. Tepig evolves into a Pignite and I finally catch the Pidove and Blitzle. I decide to add Blitzle into my party and I train it. Meanwhile...

Dream World
Spoiler:

After I finished training Blitzle, Cheren and I headed into Wellspring Cave where Team Plasma was hanging out. I defeated those goons and decided to catch a Woobat, Roggenrola, and a Drilbur. I left the cave and headed south fighting a few more trainers and making my way into Nacrene City. I collected many items and then met up with N. Turns out he is playing the Nuzlocke challenge. Well after I defeat him I head out into Pinwheel Forest (Outer). That is where I am planning to catch my fourth member.

Last edited:
Years
I've had a blast in Pokemon Black, caught some new Pokemon, my Sewaddle and Sandile evolved and I beat Elesa using only my Zebstrika!

I caught a Deerling and started training her along with my Tranquill, Dewott and Gothita.

Then to finish the day, I caught a male Vanillite and female Emolga!

Current team is:

Dewott (male), Krokorok (female), Zebstrika (female), Deerling (female), Gothita (female) and Tranquill (female).

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
So I decided to finally find all of the Team Plasma Sages' and finish the league for another time, then finished EV training.
I finally sought out my Pokémon White game as I'm now looking to restart my adventure with a new team.
Using my last remaining Rare Candies, I got my tean all on level 80.
500.gif
521.gif
537.gif
547.gif
584.gif
612.gif

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Doing my first run through on Black. A BlindeLocke, if you will. I've run through White thrice.

I got through to the first Gym very easily, and I also beat Cilan quit easily, I didn't even have to use Misty, my Pansear. I have to say the game seems very much like a massive tutorial so far...

I am about to battle the gym leader of Nacrene city, and I have just finished grinding.

My team thus far is:

Spr_5b_502.png

Frosty
the Dewott Lv 20(Tackle, Water Gun, Razor Shell, Fury Cutter)
Frosty is called so because Oshawott reminds me of a snowman. He is quite young, and he has a docile nature, and he often dozes off. He evolved quite unexpectedly, I had just fallen in love with Oshawott. However, I'm thrilled with this new creature. I don't have any tactic for Frosty quite yet, but I'm excited for his future development.

Spr_5b_527.png

Rosie
the Woobat Lv 20 (Confusion, Gust, Heart Stamp, Assurance)
Rosie is very bold, willing to battle anything and everything, and usually she gives a very good fight. As I expected, she is alert to sounds. No real tactic for Rosie either. She is named after a very pretty, and very nice girl I used to know, and her personality is very much the same.

Spr_5b_513.png

Misty
the Pansear Lv 19 (Bite, Yawn, Work Up, Incinerate)
She's a very calm creature, and generally uses the Yawn/WorkUp tactic to beat stronger opponents. I named her Misty, because I felt like naming her after a girl I knew with red hair - and the first person I thought of was Misty... I'm really starting to like Pansear.

UPDATE EDIT:
I have beaten Lenora, and am currently thwarting (supposed to be, but I'm grinding my newly caught Petulia the Cottonee). It was a tense gym battle - Frosty razor shelled it's way to its torrent-induced victory, when it was left with only 4HP. Out came Watchog, who retaliated... next came Misty. She managed to induce a yawn before fainting, which left Rosie with a lot of work to do. Watchog fell asleep, and I took the opportunity to win - Heart Stamp, Confusion, Heart Stamp, Confusion. Watchog woke up! I was terrified. Luckily Heart Stamp's secondary effect was flinching... otherwise I would have lost. Rosie then killed Watchog.

Here is my newest member of the team

Spr_5b_546.png

Petulia
the Cottonee Lv 18 (Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Mega Drain)
She's awesome. I can't remember her nature or characteristic, but she hasn't fainted yet whilst grinding against Sawks, Pidoves, Timburs and Tympoles.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
The last things I did were...
-Explored Wellspring cave
-Got the TMs for Low Sweep and Focus Blast and taught them to Simisear and Conkeldurr
images
497.gif
514.gif
073.gif
534.gif
567.gif
611.gif

(The site I found these on doesn't have animated shiny sprites.)

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
As of late, I managed to get some EV training finished and decided to walk from Opelucid to Castelia City to claim my second Masterball and now I'm thinking of finally catching Victini as I've had a Pokéball with it's name on it since the Liberty Pass was released.
My team remains the same, although I'm thinking of introducing a Scafty or maybe just use Scraggy in my new team on P
okémon White.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
My updated team, about to battle Elesa:

Spr_5b_502.png

Frosty
the Dewott Lv 29(Revenge, Fury Cutter, Water Pulse, Razor Shell)
Not much has changed for Frosty so far. He always gets me out of tight spots - two examples. First was against Cheren, all of my Pokemon were weakened after grinding and I'm not sure why I didn't heal before battling him. Regardless, I thought I could win pretty easily. All of my Pokemon fainted, except Frosty, by the time he sent out his second Pokemon, Servine. Frosty fury cut his way to knock out Servine ultimately on his way to victory with only 1HP left.
Second example is against N. Exact same position, didn't heal after Desert Resort and stuff, and every single Pokemon was in red health. I sent out Frosty first, using Focus Energy, and managed to critical hit every single turn, and I somehow beat him without harm (it's not so much a tight spot, but it could have been if he had knocked Frosty out)
I don't think I'll be using him against Elesa, unless necessary.

Spr_5b_528.png

Rosie
the Swoobat Lv 28 (Confusion, Thunder Wave, Air Cutter, Assurance)
I love Rosie. She hardly ever loses. She is just wonderful... :3 I haven't battled with Rosie since she learned Thunder Wave, and I can't wait to use her soon.

Spr_5b_514.png

Misty
the Simisear Lv 29 (Bite, Yawn, Rock Tomb, Flame Birst)
I evolved Simisear, despite not usually evolving my Pokemon with stones until later in the game, because I think Simisear is a pretty cool girl and seh doesn't afraid of anything. She is going to be my sweeper against Elesa with his Rock Tomb.

Spr_5b_546.png

Petulia
the Cottonee Lv 28 (Growth, Leech Seed, PoisonPowder, Giga Drain)
Petulia is so fun to battle with. I can't quite remember why I taught her PoisonPowder over StunSpore, but I don't mind. PoisonPowder, Leech Seed, Growth, Growth, Giga Drain (to restore health that might have been lost...) and usually I win within a few turns. :)

Spr_5b_559.png

Pikachu
the Scraggy Lv 28 (Sand Attack, Faint Attack, Brick Break, Work Up)
Not sure why I named one of my newest recruits Pikachu. But I love him regardless. He spent a lot of time in the Desert Resort castle thing just battling Yamask and Sandile while he levelled up. I caught him at level 16 in the desert route, as oppposed to the desert resort, so I had to spend a little extra time grinding. I don't mind though, he's such a cool guy.

Spr_5b_587.png

Hugh
the Emolga Lv 28 (Charge, Shock Wave, Pursuit, Double Team)
I thought using an Emolga would be fun. Despite being the fourth member to be weak to Rock types, I don't mind. It's only an in-game team, and I'm trying to make this run-through a realistic sort of run, where I catch Pokemon I'd catch IRL. I was just running through some grass and all of a sudden OMGA EMOLGA. It was an 'in the moment' decision. Not sure how effective Hugh will be later in the game though.

I'm very excited for my team, despite many common weaknesses, and maybe I'll catch some other Pokemon to counter these. I will be looking to maybe add a Drilbur and/or Axew to raise. If so, it will be the first time I've ever raised more than six Pokemon, which will be exciting for me.

As I was writing this, I battled Elesa.
Not as planned though. Misty only managed to damage one Emolga before fainting (darn critical hits), and Scraggy had fainted before the battle had even started. Out came my newest member, Hugh the Emolga, who was in red health, and managed a few Shock Waves to knock out the male Emolga before fainting. I realised I was in trouble at this point. Out came Petulia my Cottonee. But not for long, she managed to poison Zebstrika, after three consecutive misses, but was knocked out with Flame Charge. This left me with Rosie and Frosty - both weak to Electricity. I sent out Rosie first, who managed to land one Confusion on Zebstrika before falling victim to a critical Volt Switch.
My last Pokemon, Frosty, the match winner in tight situations came out. Frosty had full health, luckily. I sent out a Water Pulse in the hopes of confusing Emolga, which it did, but Emolga volt switched. Zebstrika sparked Frosty and Frosty was unable to move because of Paralysis. Frosty barely had any health left. Zebstrika used another Volt Switch, and Frosty somehow survived, and used Razor Shell on the Emolga to knock her out.
Luckily Elesa is an AI, as Zebstrika decided to use Flame Charge, with left me with 5HP, but Frosty was paralysed and couldn't capitalise on this opportunity to win. Elesa healed her Zebstrika, and Frosty managed to land a critical-hit Razor Shell to leave Zebstrika with barely any health left, and the poison finally knocked Zebstrika out, winning me my fourth gym badge!
I am so thankful for Frosty, I love Dewott now. <3 I am also in love with Petulia, because of her poison powder.

Last edited:

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I am currently Looking for all the Sages, I have three down so far. I am also trying to collect all the TM's! XD

Wish me luck. Once I got that completed, I plan on EV training a bit, and completing my Pokedex.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
I was travelling along just now, with my party (which included my newly evolved Whimsicott). My tummy started grumbling, and I figured I must be a little bit hungry, I am thinking of eating some Easy...

Out of nowhere a SHINY EMOLGA appears!

Being the idiot I am
, I PoisonPowdered it. Why didn't I just put it to sleep? ;_; and I opened up my Pokeball pouch and realised - three great balls. I had to play this tactically. To waste turns to lower its HP, I used Growth... and being the idiot I am I accidentally the whole Emolga. :'(
In other words, I giga-drained her. I knocked her out. Never to be seen again.

R.I.P. Emolga. I would have named you Raichu.

Spr_5b_587_s.png

rip.gif

actual update coming soon. for those who are interested, if any.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I have just finished grinding my Pokemon to Lv50 in preparation for the Elite Four on my Pokemon White. During this, I got a storm on the route, but I never ran into Thundurus... :\ Later tonight, or tomorrow, the Elite Four is going DOWN!

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
I got me four badges. The gym were easy except for the fourth gym leader. Just battle Cheren and won.

So I decided to finally find all of the Team Plasma Sages' and finish the league for another time, then finished EV training.
I finally sought out my Pokémon White game as I'm now looking to restart my adventure with a new team.
Using my last remaining Rare Candies, I got my tean all on level 80.
500.gif
521.gif
537.gif
547.gif
584.gif
612.gif
I got the pre- evolution of emboar

Last edited:

jkls39

Gate Master
Years
Pokemon Black: I just finished the game and I'm currently leveling up my pokemons so that I can defeat the Elite Four once more.
Pokemon White: I'm leveling up my pokemons before I defeat the Nacrene Gym Leader, Lenora...I just started the game last October 1.

So, currently, I'm playing Pokemon White because I wanted to experience using Zekrom... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back