• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
@droomph: I've seen people lick germ-x for the alcohol. Like I said, you can't be too careful o_o

@slenderman: no need to apologize! I thought I was the one responding late :x How long are you suspended for?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never heard of that. Then again, I'm also across the country from California so.

Ah, how is trolling not funny? It's hilarious if done correctly. Or even incorrectly.

On another forum, my friend and I convinced some new person that we're engaged. The idea isn't that funny, but their reaction was. Specifically because she and I were pretending that she was "leaving me" for the new person. I have pictures on my computer saved of the conversations. X)

@Outfox-
Darn it I missed your post.
As far as I know, it's permanent. D: I'm considering banhopping for just a few minutes so I can direct my friends to PC so we can stay in contact. I don't think I will, though (I was probably a bit of a killjoy to them).

I'm leaving for about an hour now. I'll try to come back tonight, but it might be tomorrow if I can't.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Do it.
Trolling is fun, especially if it's a young(ish) person who believes you.

Hmm I wonder if Outfox is off passed out somewhere.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Really don't see the appeal in trolling and I don't understand why people do it... is doing something for the sole purpose to see other people annoyed all that rewarding or appealing? Eh it's something I have no interest in.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm probably gonna sound like the internet equivalent of an old crotchety man shouting "GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS!" but what is griefing? XD;;

Last edited by a moderator:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
i have no idea..........i can only assume it means you are causing grief in someone's life via TERRIBLE internet actions..........

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Trolling is too much hard work, I'd rather spend my time doing other things, like thinking...

I don't know what griefing is, but it sounds a lot like bullying to me, and I hate bullying.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I remember someone saying "Back in my days trolling was just being an a$$hole!"

So i don't really troll...too much.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Griefing on Minecraft is the partial or whole destruction of another player's constructions. As for elsewhere on the internet, I have no clue.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In general griefing is something you can only do on games instead of forums, where you make the game hard to play for people with your actions - blocking doors like Zet said, destroying buildings like Ante said, or most popularly just killing the same person over and over again so they're unable to play the game properly.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
or most popularly just killing the same person over and over again so they're unable to play the game properly.
Spawnkilling is the most despicable, annoying type of griefing/trolling. It does make whatever game in question impossibly difficult to play and I've experienced ragequits from things like that. :< Really frustrating.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
ah!!!!!!
yeah!!!! if you spawnkill me i will castrate you!!!!!

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
In general griefing is something you can only do on games instead of forums, where you make the game hard to play for people with your actions - blocking doors like Zet said, destroying buildings like Ante said, or most popularly just killing the same person over and over again so they're unable to play the game properly.

My hubby does this on COD all the time. Only as a retaliation though, still not a nice thing to do though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol I can't even play CoD as it is if you start griefing me I'll quit in a second :p

And trolling lol I would've done that to oblivion a long time ago but I'm just too lazy. Hence why my name is not crossed out here :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive been trolled and I can say it's pretty bad or it can be, that's why I hate it so much :/ I like it when people are polite

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't know whether I'll see a bad case of griefing on CS:GO when I do get into competitive online battles. Let's hope that I never get to see that.

Funny thing, an MC server that I frequent had a bad case of destruction that took a while to fix.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ive been trolled and I can say it's pretty bad or it can be, that's why I hate it so much :/ I like it when people are polite
Then you'd get a kick out of the polite trolls. You know, the ones that ease their way into a conversation/group online by masking their ulterior motives and then striking when nobody's looking. Those are my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back