• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
That's looking pretty sex Kakashi, can't wait to see it coloured.

Anyways, done Monkey. D. Luffy aswell

lildudeluf.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Vaati-san said:
lildudesan.png

Meh, 8bit Sanji from one piece, comments?

Looks good to me. Like already mentioned, maybe a little over-dithered. But overall, well done for your first attempt. XD

The Black Hedgehog said:
Okay i'm loving that Vaati, it roxors, anyway i'm doing a few designs for the 4th generation pokedex in my 4th gen comic, and i've just finished the first design.

3d7d9701.png

Ok heres the tops up the first image is with the cover open, you have the Pokemon's Image then the flap down gives the info, the 2nd image is the cover closed, it will either have the time and date on the front or i might make the Pokedex and the Poke-Organizer combined so that the inside is Pokedex and Outside is the Organizer to send emails and such, also if you have color scheme ideas i'd appreciate them.

That's real cool looking. Very interesting indeed. It would be fun to do a collaboration on a comic with your ideas. XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Lol, its only one design idea amongst like 5 in total or something, i based it off the Advanced Gen Pokedex lol, to be honest i personally think it came out horrible lol.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
Hello, I'm seeking to all Unown sprites (A to Z and ? !) for gold, silver, crystal (animated) and emerald (animated) version

Do you know where can I find them ?

thanks

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
Hey I'm Clow lately I've been hit by inspiration, I still can't draw, which bums me out but I can now sprite what do you think of these three:
th_Jimmy.jpg
Name: Jimmy, Title: Gift kid.
th_NewClowTrainer.jpg
Name: Clow title: Ace trainer.
th_Tabby.jpg
Name: Tabby. Title: New trainer.
Also I could use overworld sprite for the three Clow being top of the list, but meh, so what do you think of my first tries?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
The Clow one is the best one of the three ^_^, and now i present the second 4th Generation Pokedex design ^_^

eed8f78e.png

ok again another tops up, the first image is when the pokedex is closed, i kept with the same principle of the pokedex being having the time and such, and being linked with your poke-organizer, basically you have the organizer, but if your lazy you can check your organizer stuff on the pokedex ^_^, bit like a pokegear, 2nd image is when its reading a pokemon's data ^_^, the bit at side is where info wud be, of course it speaks like every other pokedex.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Ok here is my first fusion ive ever attempted!!!!

flyplant7jk.png
[/URL]

Please rate and tell me any thing i could improve or fix!!!!
Thanks

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Is anyone gonna rate my Pokedex lol....and as for Des, i've said it once and i'll say it again like i have on PT, your work rocks.

Years
those revamps look good, but, to me, they look a bit blurred but overall i think if that girls misty she wears alot of blue from what i remember in leafgreen.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
Seb33300 said:
Hello, I'm seeking to all Unown sprites (A to Z and ? !) for gold, silver, crystal (animated) and emerald (animated) version

Do you know where can I find them ?

thanks

Please ??
nobody can help me ?

On pokemonelite2000 there is no all unown sprites

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
Years
Seb33300 said:
Please ??
nobody can help me ?

On pokemonelite2000 there is no all unown sprites

download a pokemon rom and then use pokepic, just keep clicking next until you get to the unowns.
I made my first revamp today
kawaaither2ee.png
looks kinda cute don't you think?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
Mmm
but nobody had already do this ?

I want them to complete the pokedex that I'm creating :
p-pokemon.com/pokedex/index.php?page=pokemondetail&idpkmn=201

(look at the bottom of the page there are the sprites, you can choose the letter in the listbox)

Years
~Enu~ said:
seb33300: there here

mon5qu.png

heres a ~Enu~. (yes ~Enu~ is a pokemon)
please rate
WELL A FUSION THAT YOU THINK IS A FAKEMON
What is TV doing to your people's minds these days

its nothing special, its a copy paste job basically and thats no good ;(
Try a custom fakemon :O it won't kill you or anything

(I highly doubt you actually go to PT so don't just shove a TSR banner into your sig just cause you use TSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back