• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] image material [tokyodrift's gallery]

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
E4dc7fN.jpg
Image Material
E4dc7fN.jpg
tokyodrift's gallery
So I've been meaning to post this for the longest, but now I have time so here it is! I've been fiddling with Photoshop since about errrr early 2010 maybe even earlier. I'm mostly self taught. I have a bunch of crap that I've made over the years, It'll all be uploaded at some point.

Tags/Signatures
Most recent are at the top!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wallpapers
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Banners/Other
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I am going to expand on this at a later date but I just want to say now that I am so, so thrilled to finally see a collection of your incredible work. Thank you for sharing this with us. <33

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I am going to expand on this at a later date but I just want to say now that I am so, so thrilled to finally see a collection of your incredible work. Thank you for sharing this with us. <33
<3 i look forward to your comments

two new pieces to add:
k8NfXT5.png

ZeUiexJ.png

Years
ZeUiexJ.png

Damn, this one is gorgeous and I can't stop staring. Those eyes really reel me in.

Amazing job...I already knew you were talented but wowww

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
ZeUiexJ.png

Damn, this one is gorgeous and I can't stop staring. Those eyes really reel me in.

Amazing job...I already knew you were talented but wowww

They were originally a different color. I thought blue looked really good so I went with that haha.

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Recently made this:
Spoiler:

Been a while since I made an avatar I'm actually proud of lmao

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Made something while PC was down. Tried something a little different with coloring this time. Probs could have made it a bit brighter.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
So I've been toying with new techniques that I've never done before and here's another:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Your eye for color and positioning is so well developed. I typically don't like text in graphics like this but you honestly pull it off really well! Love that you're playing with new techniques too. :)

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Your eye for color and positioning is so well developed. I typically don't like text in graphics like this but you honestly pull it off really well! Love that you're playing with new techniques too. :)

oof i'm just now seeing this. i've been working on and off with trying to get better at text. i look back at some things and rethink my decisions quite a bit lol. and that's why we save psd files :P

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Wow these are all absolutely stunning. I can't even pick a favorite because they're all so breathtaking and unique in different ways. Amazing work!

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Been a while, haven't really had any time, but I did make this today. Playing around with fractals!

Original image
Spoiler:

Finished image
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I love this! Your edited version looks so much more ethereal and not nearly as visually confusing as the first. And the greens compliment it so well. Any tag designer would be proud to use this fractal. imo!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
It's just amazing and I love the 2nd Picture of yours hope one day I could make like this one

Cid

Years
Oh man, I am floored. Your entire gallery is just amazing. I'm glad that PC still has graphic artists that make tags like these. It takes me back to my first five years here, having seen so many great graphic artists then.

Your most recent one with the fractal is desktop background material as it is. Just, wow.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aaaaah, you've always made such wonderful graphics, and I still feel that way about them!

They all look so professional, and you somehow keep improving despite the fact that you've always been good!

It makes me want to put more time to practicing again myself. <3

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm here to bless this thread once again! truth is i haven't used photoshop in months. everything i made up to this point just didn't fit my aesthetic in terms of how i make my graphics. BUT.... i finally made something I'm happy with so here's a treat! to be honest, i really stepped outside my comfort zone with this. the whole thing was a complete mess and I have no clue how I fixed it could use a border tho rip ok bye

teQ77dw.png

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
wow two updates what am i on? working on my text placement slowly but surely.

aWxtDNL.png

Back