• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash catch a Torchic and a Mudkip?which pokemon will be caught first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke_Uchiha

Ready to fight?
Years
Do you think Ash will catch a both of them?Which pokemon will be caught first?Torchic or Mudkip?maybe torchic because he might like it to become Blaziken.Or maybe mudkip because he might like it to become Swampert.:18: :19:

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day... x.x
Yes, in seasons past, Ash caught all three starters. Hoenn was different. They divided the starters between the three main characters. There is absolutely no reason for Ash to capture Mudkip or Torchic. >>

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
ELEMENT MASTER said:
Do you think Ash will catch a both of them?Which pokemon will be caught first?Torchic or Mudkip?maybe torchic because he might like it to become Blaziken.Or maybe mudkip because he might like it to become Swampert.:18: :19:

Maybe Ash will capture a SPAMerite with special SPAM Beam and SPAM Punch attack hmmmm? C'mon for crying out loud. The new series is based in Kanto plus Combusken and Marshtomp are a part of the team. Why would they put in another Mudkip or Torchic? Ash has a fire and water Pokemon! Have you forgotten about Torkoal and Corphish?

Rant over...

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
COME ON. Don't you make me sick!! The other starters? It COULD HAPPEN. Get it though your heads. It could happen, doesn't mean it WILL. Don't just slam someone, and don't call this spam! I doubt he'd catch a Torchic or a Mudkip but, just becuase someone brings it up, doesn't mean it's spam or anything like that. Please, for the love of all that is Pokemon, just disuss and NOT rag on the topic.[/rant]

As for the topic, I'd LOVE to see Ash catch a Torchic X3

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
*NOTE: There are spoilers in this post. Don't read it if you don't want to know a pokemon that May gets in the future*

Now now, the others were just getting a bit frustrated because the idea of Ash catching the same pokemon that both May and Brock has is kinda... silly. I know May has a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur which are both pokemon Ash has had, but they were never on their teams in the same season. Save for the 'visit' that Ash's Bulbasaur made. It's just very unlikely that Ash would obtain one, and therefore it is in the same mold as threads whose topics are "Will Ash catch a Spinda? Will Ash catch a Feebas? Will Ash catch a Sneasel?" You know, that sort of thing.

For the record, I don't want him to catch a Torchic or Mudkip, seeing as May and Brock already had them, and it would be too repetitive. Like May getting a Squirtle... >.<

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Even though this is pretty dumb question since ash varies his types.Not power.I linked battled with ELEMENT MASTER before.And I saw him with power only.Not different types.And this thread should be locked since it has SPOILERS.

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
Years
reyna_de_la_fire said:
The only starter that could be caugth is charmander and only becasue there already a bulbsaur and a squirle on the show.
But Satoshi already caught a Hitokage, and then it evolved into Lizardon, so I don't see any reason for Satoshi to catch one again. --;

And for the topic, I'd love to see Satoshi catch both. I can pretty much imagining him have a Swampert and a Blaziken.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Satoshi X said:
But Satoshi already caught a Hitokage, and then it evolved into Lizardon, so I don't see any reason for Satoshi to catch one again. --;

And for the topic, I'd love to see Satoshi catch both. I can pretty much imagining him have a Swampert and a Blaziken.

What I mean somebody on the like Brock or something get a Charmander. Hopefully not May. She has already ruin the imanges of most beginner pokemon already.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
Years
doesn't brock have a mudkip and may a torchic and ash a treeko? i've only seen one pokemon advance episode so i have no clue whatsoever.

also does ash ever get any legendaries? though it would kind of be a spoiler if someone said so..

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Nedrag Terces12 said:
doesn't brock have a mudkip and may a torchic and ash a treeko?
also does ash ever get any legendaries? though it would kind of be a spoiler if someone said so..

To that first question: You are correct.

And no he has never caught any legendaries

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
pikachu592 said:
if you don't like this thread then why don't you close it?
Because he's the Webmasters mod, not the Pok?mon TV Show and Movies mod, and doesn't have the powers to. Also, we don't just lock threads we dislike. @@;;

And I totally agree with Robo. O_o; Why does he even need all of the starters?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
reyna_de_la_fire said:
What I mean somebody on the like Brock or something get a Charmander. Hopefully not May. She has already ruin the imanges of most beginner pokemon already.

Eh..? How'd May ruin most beginner pokemon? Ash has gotten way more than she ever had. >_>

And... I still believe that Brock should have gotten Ash's Charmander. He was the one that was so concerned about it. It would be like me taking in a sick stray dog, nursing it back to health, standing up to it's abusive previous owner, and then giving it to my best friend that drove me home with it. XD

Years
I agree about giving Brock Ash's Charmander.

But yeah, they gave him the starters for the first two generators, they did something different in Hoenn and besides, you know that the other two were going to sit there while he and the audience are observing Treecko's coolness.

And this debate's been going for...a while. Heh. And I'm using my mighty Mod powers and lock it finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back