• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey! If you're making a baby version, I was just thinking, it'd be cool if you made something like an Expert Version as well, with bosses of higher levels. Like the guardians, for example... 90? I know, it's very high, but it's fun that way!

Heck, you could even go ahead and make an "Impossible Version" where the bosses level is 255! :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Jagold..i don't get the ending after Chaomega sends me back to the human world it just goes black..

thanks for that report, Dai~
I checked it out and somehow the script in the ROM was changed. :\

I fixed it now, though I still have to edit some attacks and levels of the bosses. :\

Why didn't anyone reported about the 4 guardians having levels of 5? :laugh:

Anyways, it'll be soon though before I can release another version of fixed bugs.

after your battle with Chaomega, is the time for the multiple ending script. :P

namakemono456

PoketEngine Creator
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
That means your almost done? *tears* Can't wait for your next release, this hack was awesome.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
There are some ppl who use a certain thing that lets you not use cheats...anyways I didn't tell you about the lvl 5 guardians because i thought it be funny if you never figured it out..and nobody said anything XDDDD

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Daisuke - we didnt notice that because we stock and freezed our game in some event.. like moon wishing event(fixd already) and 2nd flr tower of fate.. what roms did you use? did you used rom with mug intro?

Time - hmm im prefer make an Expert ver like shinygold X :D high lvl of bosses and high lvl pokes in wild :D and GL fixing bugs :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Umm it wot work for me.
I patch with LIPS then when I open in VBA.
It wont load my saved game
It says : Cannot load save game for POKEMON RUBYAVXE

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
I really think this hack hates me lol it was all working until i reached breathena (sorry if i spelt it wrong)
are you sure breathena isn't missingno? lol

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
OK, I think this is a glitch...

After I've defeated Choamega,

and Chikorita said "Good bye, (Player Name)..."

and then I heard a warping sound.

Then, the screen turned black.

Is this supposed to be like that (Like waiting for 1 minute for the warp to work or something?)?

Just to let you know, I defeated Chaomega With a team of:

Lv.41 (Player Name) (It's a girl's name, but I won't tell you what's her name. You'll have to guess it.) (Fainted before even facing Choamega.)

Lv.42 Groundon (Also Fainted before even facing Choamega.)

Lv.41 Chikorita (Also fainted before facing Chomega.)

Lv42 Steve (Fainted before facing Chomega.)

Lv.45 Rose (It kept using that Sand Attack to lower Chomega's accuracy so it can't hit Mark!!)

(But fainted during the battle. In order for Mark to use it's ultimate move!!)

Lv.42 Mark (Mark helped me the most in this battle. It used Endeavor (That's the ultimate move I'm talking about!!), so it lowered most of Chomega's HP so it's really helpful.)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That means your almost done? *tears* Can't wait for your next release, this hack was awesome.

thanks, I guess... :\

i have a question why cant you use cheats in some hacks and others you can? not that i use cheats very often

no idea.

There are some ppl who use a certain thing that lets you not use cheats...anyways I didn't tell you about the lvl 5 guardians because i thought it be funny if you never figured it out..and nobody said anything XDDDD

hahahahah :laugh:
funny, ya say? :\
oh well...

Daisuke - we didnt notice that because we stock and freezed our game in some event.. like moon wishing event(fixd already) and 2nd flr tower of fate.. what roms did you use? did you used rom with mug intro?

Time - hmm im prefer make an Expert ver like shinygold X :D high lvl of bosses and high lvl pokes in wild :D and GL fixing bugs :D

what is wrong with the second floor of the Tower of Fate?

Umm it wot work for me.

no idea...

I really think this hack hates me lol it was all working until i reached breathena (sorry if i spelt it wrong)
are you sure breathena isn't missingno? lol

no, Breatherna's not a missingno. :P
but what happened? :\

OK, I think this is a glitch...

After I've defeated Choamega,

and Chikorita said "Good bye, (Player Name)..."

and then I heard a warping sound.

Then, the screen turned black.

Is this supposed to be like that (Like waiting for 1 minute for the warp to work or something?)?

Just to let you know, I defeated Chaomega With a team of:

Lv.41 (Player Name) (It's a girl's name, but I won't tell you what's her name. You'll have to guess it.) (Fainted before even facing Choamega.)

Lv.42 Groundon (Also Fainted before even facing Choamega.)

Lv.41 Chikorita (Also fainted before facing Chomega.)

Lv42 Steve (Fainted before facing Chomega.)

Lv.45 Rose (It kept using that Sand Attack to lower Chomega's accuracy so it can't hit Mark!!)

(But fainted during the battle. In order for Mark to use it's ultimate move!!)

Lv.42 Mark (Mark helped me the most in this battle. It used Endeavor (That's the ultimate move I'm talking about!!), so it lowered most of Chomega's HP so it's really helpful.)

the script was really changed so much in the ROM for no reason whatsoever. :\

I have a question...
What's Chaomega?

Chaomega's the guardian of chaos. ;)

anyways, I will be releasing another version of Rescue Rangers.
The only fixed bugs there are the Chaomega after battle script, Groudon's battle script and the levels and moves of the bosses. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
Umm it wot work for me.
thats because you have to use a normal save and not a quick save as you use the vba save with f1 or f2 or those these but you have to use the save in the game self like you have to do on e real gameboy or ds and can some1 plz tell me how to get to groudon cuz i realle dont remember

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
when you see sandslash in the 2nd flr and after that you will warp to dimension.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
when you see sandslash in the 2nd flr and after that you will warp to dimension.

ah...
the one which you stated that took ya for about half an hour and still no progress?

yeah, I made the movement permission easier this time. ;)

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Well the first time i spoke to Breathena i think every event started up so shaymin was in two areas both of groudons sprites (pain and normal) where there inside groudons area and pikachus surf sprite went crazy when i left dratini with kangaskan and thats it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back