• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

That...tends to be how I end up getting multiple tabs open. @_@ At times I'll have four or five PC home page tabs open and I have no idea why.

Rahhhhhdsfdkfsjl xD

When I'm not on PC for a while like when I sleep, afterwards I'll go through every post that was made while I was asleep that I'm interested in so I could go up to having like 10-15 tabs of PC up, but they're all different and once I'm done I close them out lol.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Regularly I have only three tabs open: Facebook, PC (obviously) and some random page to read some articles, reviews, etc..

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I tend to do that with most forums I frequent, comes back to bite me in the butt when I haven't been able to get online for a few days because I end up spending an hour or so just trying to catch and find links to other sites and posts and feel like I'm playing a terrible game of six degrees of separation that never wants to end. By the time I finish I just have...so many tabs open, so I tend to just exit the browser and then start fresh rather than closing them individually.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Internet tabs... hmm... I normally have one or two. But, when I first get on the internet is loads up with five tabs opened.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I have a grand total of 3 tabs open, two of them being stacked. I don't have many tabs so I can conserve RAM.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Wow you guys move fast.

I usually have like 7 tabs open, then temporarily increase them to about 25 when I click 'new tab' whenever I get to see a thread here that interests me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I usually have about 4-5 tabs open. Anything more than that feels unnatural and wrong and I want to close them as soon as I am done with them.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
More than 5 then I get a bit irritated. Sometimes I leave up with done youtube videos and don't close them for a while until I realize I have more than 5 tabs open then close them immediately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've had that happen before.

I don't mind having more tabs if they're of say... different websites. However, if I have five tabs open to the same website (or even worse, the same thread) then I just simply close out of a few when I notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back