• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is thew Most Likable Character in the Pokemon Universe

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I would say Brock from the anime.

Why you ask?

Because Brock ROCKS!!! lol.
Seriously though, what's not to like about him. He cooks, cleans, heals and can even help you raise your Pokemon if you'd like. He's a genuinely nice guy who would give up his dreams to help raise his younger siblings and would go the distance to help his friends (honestly, the guy stuck by Ash's side for 4 generations. that's what I call loyalty). He's even a hopeless romantic. Who else would write a song for the 2 (NOT 1 BUT 2 ) women he adores.

Officer Jenny,
Oh can't you see,
You can lock me up and throw away the key.

Nurse Joy,
My diagnosis is bleak,
When I see your face my knees get weak.

A one woman man's what I wanna be,
But there's 2 perfect girls for me!

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I love the leader of the Orange Islands league. ^_^

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
For me? Brock. he's been there with Ash from kanto to sinnoh, plus while watching BW and I see another girl I miss Brock's antics.

Sirfetch’d

Professor Oak. He just gives out Pokedexes like candy. He is so nice and has really cool Pokemon to give away. He is also very smart. Whats not to like? Well.....maybe it would be nice if he knew the name of his grandson. lol

#isthenumbersign
Years
It's gotta be Mr. Mime. A Pokemon that helps with chores!? Um definitely. He seems very friendly too.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Professor Oak. He just gives out Pokedexes like candy. He is so nice and has really cool Pokemon to give away. He is also very smart. Whats not to like? Well.....maybe it would be nice if he knew the name of his grandson. lol

Kinda got to agree with this, minus the grandson part. xD Professor Oak gives out Pokémon and Pokédexes to new trainers all the time and sends his aides out after you to deliver you sweet items like EXP Share, and he always greets you with a warm smile and friendly greeting. Plus when you're a new player in the Johto region he instantly befriends you in Mr Pokémon's house without even knowing you and throught the whole anime he's constantly helping out random Pokémon and making sure they're happy, so yes, Professor Oak is not only the nicest person in the Pokémon Universe but he's also the most sweet and amazing. Let's just give him a knighthood tbh. Long live Sir Oak!

Years
Whose the guy from johto that used to draw all the the time ^-^
You know that mellow guy... He was my favorite cause he haf a natural curiosity about him. Plus he never had a problem with anybody and to be honest he is not annoying like some of the new characters

And he had a scyther!!! \(^-^)/ the second best bug pokemon (second only to Ash's heracross)

Years
Whose the guy from johto that used to draw all the the time ^-^
You know that mellow guy... He was my favorite cause he haf a natural curiosity about him. Plus he never had a problem with anybody and to be honest he is not annoying like some of the new characters

And he had a scyther!!! \(^-^)/ the second best bug pokemon (second only to Ash's heracross)

That Would be Tracey as for my favourite it is Red from adventures

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For me, it'd have to be any of the Nurse Joys. They're so nice, no matter what! Who could fault her?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Brock, defs. He's been one of my favorite characters since I started watching the anime. Pokemon just isn't the same without him.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
May and Brock. May seemed very nice and always cared for the others in the group. However there is just something about Brock. I ain't sure what though. I think he would probably be one of the easiest to get along with.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Either James or Meowth. I like their voice acting (English).

Back