• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Aesthetics of Unova Dex?

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
I'll do some I like too ^^ and some I don't lol

Serperior- I love the elegance of it. Reminds me of dragonair, whom I've always thought was the most beautiful Pokemon :D

Emboar- love the name and love to watch his beard of fire

Dewott- love his whiskers, they add a lot i think and he looks like he's wearing shorts with shells for weapons lol

Samurott- his helmet rules. It's perfect protection and a weapon. And his mustache and beard make him look wise and weathered without looking old.

Zebstrika- love the threatening appearance of its stripes and mane

Gigalith- kind or reminds me of what I liked about metagross. Threatening four legged walker hewn from unnatural material. I want the shiny so bad lol

Scolipede- I'm fascinated by this because centipedes are my worst fear. But I'd love to watch one of these in battle. Watching all of those legs go to work and the quick slithering movements... Captivating!

Whimsicott- some mentioned this but I agree. It's so adorable and fluffy!!! Little stubby arms and legs make it more so lol

Krookodile- love this guys animations. It's perfectly crocodilian and Pokemon at the same time and simple yet powerful. Feraligatr was a perfectly complex crocodilian on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Dweble- I like crustaceans. And this guy is too cute and very Clever I think

Tirtouga&carracosta- nice representations of sea turtles. Like the armored look. Just a powerful appearance in more than one way.

Emolga- omg the cuteness lol I don't find many of the electric or water rodents cute but wow and the glider aspect is awesome.

Escavalier- it's a snail and roman helmet. It's lances. Looks like its ready to charge full speed lances raised into its foes. Very dangerous.

Galvantula- nice coloring and perfect for an electric spider. It's furry so it's different enough from ariados who I also love that I'd put them both on a bug team.

Eelectross- I like the colors and serpentine body. And the arms and fins make it have a predatory element. Like all those claws and teeth are ready to sink in and shock anything

Axew- soooook cuuuuut it is like a puppy lol. I think fraxure looks like an airplane though xD fans are much too big. Haxorus is perfectly nice by resembling a dragon yet not too much so it's still unique from other dragons

Cubchoo- another cute one lol I want to snuggle it xD just have to give it some mucinex lol

Druddigon- I agree he's a bit childish and reminds me of what happened when I tried to use that crayon melting thing as a child xD but idk hes his own thing and I like the very rough spiky skin

Bisharp- I picked her for my team almost entirely because of her appearance. I like blades and spikes if u haven't noticed lol. I love the cleverness of its animations. Like its ordering other pawniard to attack like its pokedex entry. Or when a foe faints like its saying you're done. Muahahahaha

Braviary- an incredible design that I wish had its own signature move but nonetheless it's very Americanized and patriotic, perfect for an America based region

Terrakion- I like how it's so strong and noble looking. Something I'd ride. Just the horns really give it a nice defensive look

Yeah really the only design I strongly hate is simipour. I don't like monkeys and hate the hairdo and waving lol

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I like it how the Unova mon's used earthy colors this time around espcially in pokemon such as Haxorus and Terrakion.
Vanilluxe- I wish they didn't put the straw into it's design...it's kind of creepy imo.

Back