• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen out of all the pokemon which do you like the best in unova?

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
Years
I personally like scraggy and scrafty just mainly because of the moxie ability and honestly I like the look of scrafty.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Hmmm, that's a tough decision! There are quite a few Pokés I like..
But, I think I prefer Lilligant.. She is super cute, a nice sun sweeper and I love her design!

I do like most of them though!

Nakala Pri

Whimsicott and Audino hold such charm! I like Leavanny, elegance in a Pokemon has never been so... elegant? xD

Ima natural tomboy so naturally I like... boyish Pokemon. c:<

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I just love Reuniclus. It might be because I love the Psychic-type, or because its design is new (it's a cell Pokemon that multiplies as it evolves)...I just really like Reuniclus :D

Years
Alongside my obvious favoritism of the Oshawott line, some other notable fave Unova Pokemon of mine include Reuniclus, Gothitelle, the Tao Trio (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem), Chandelure, Minccino and Cinccino, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Vanillite line, Keldeo, Audino, Drilbur line, Tepig line, Snivy line, the Elemental monkeys (Pansage/sear/pour and their evos), Victini, Elgyem line and Jellicent. There's a few others but these are my most notable faves.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I actually love a bunch of evo lines in Gen V. Sewaddle line, Joltik line, Zebstrika line, Solosis line, Frillish line, Meloetta, Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom, Woobat line (I think they are cute, :>), Litwick line, Oshawott line :D. I do like a lot of Pokemon from Gen V :D. I dont get to use them all though

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
There's a ton of gen5 Pokemon that I really love! Leavanny, Deino line, Axew line, Audino (purely for the training purposes!), Lillipup (so darn adorable!), Emolga (same), and Joltik line, and Rufflet line!

Then there's Excadrill, Sandile, Litwick, and others :)

Gen 5 have some amazing pokemon designs imo, bar the few brainfart pokemon (Trubbish, Vanillite..). And don't even get me started on those darn elemental monkeys - they're terrible :/

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Its extremely hard to just choose one since I love so many from Unova, but I'm going to stick with my #1 favorite Pokemon, that is Dewott.

I also love Watchog [look in my signature], Mienfoo/Mienshao - those 3 can never be missing from my games - I cannot play any of my Unova games if one of them is missing I could not possibly play the game happily, I'd go out searching for them. Also the other two sea-otters in Dewott's evo line, previous Oshawott and the next evo Samurott are my favorites.

Also the two cats of Unova are my favorte and they are the top cats in the Pokemon world, look in my avatar, Purrloin and Liepard.

Last edited:
Years
Alongside my obvious favoritism of the Oshawott line, some other notable fave Unova Pokemon of mine include Reuniclus, Gothitelle, the Tao Trio (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem), Chandelure, Minccino and Cinccino, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Vanillite line, Keldeo, Audino, Drilbur line, Tepig line, Snivy line, the Elemental monkeys (Pansage/sear/pour and their evos), Victini, Elgyem line and Jellicent. There's a few others but these are my most notable faves.

How could you not mention Emolga with your current theme? :P

In terms of design, my favourites are all legendaries, Zekrom, Reshiram, Cobalion and Virizion. As I bought Black and Black 2, I have had the chance to use both Reshi and Zeki, but Conkeldurr (Black) and Cobalion (Black 2) played much greater roles than either of them. Zoroark probably deserves a mention for having a cool design and playing a major part in my Black 2 team.

Overall, I guess I pick Cobalion as I love its design and it helped me defeat the E4 by itself on B2 with some minor Zoroark assistance.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Lilligant, I caught a cottonee and traded for a petilil and it ended up with a modest nature! I like the pokemon that were in my team:
Samurott
Zebstrika
Archeops
Haxorus
Lilligant
Chandelure
I loved that team so much...too bad I lost my pokemon black save file.;-;

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Guess it's Joltik or Volcarona

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I like Tynamo and Litwick's evolutionary lines. Cubchoo is cute too and I like Scolipede because of its size and power. Jeez, there's so many good ones.

Years
There's no way I could limit myself to just one favorite Unovan Pokemon, but if I could make a party of my top 6, it would consist of Excadrill, Sigilyph, Archeops, Beeheeyem, Chandelure and Hydreigon. Even trying to whittle that list down to six was tough, since I've always felt that the Pokemon in Unova are quite polarizing- either you really love them or you hate them (with few Pokemon in between).

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Bouffalant, no doubt about it. I mean come on, it's a Buffalo with a bangin' Afro and a blinged-out horn! Doesn't get anymore ethnic than that.

Years
My favorite pokemon in UNOVA has to be Volcarona.
Volcarona is really beast looking and its a fire/bug type, which is one of the only pokemon that has this combination. Its really pretty and cute at the same time!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Gosh, there are so many I love. I guess I like shiny Haxorus the best, design wise. Ferrothorn is probably my favorite in battle. Then there is Galvantula...Beartic..Darmanitan..Braviary..love them all and too many more to list.

Back