• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
It's been a while since I posted anything here, and this is not Pokemon-related either, so I have no idea how many of you would be interested in this. Anyway, I'm working on an original RPG, and am doing pretty much everything for it - 'tis fun.

scene_by_luka_sj-d73ovz7.png

Just a small screenshot from a cutscene in the game. If you'd like to know more about who that is, I have information available here. Also there is a sample tune for you guys to listen to if you wish.

Toodles.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
It's been a while since I posted anything here, and this is not Pokemon-related either, so I have no idea how many of you would be interested in this. Anyway, I'm working on an original RPG, and am doing pretty much everything for it - 'tis fun.

Just a small screenshot from a cutscene in the game. If you'd like to know more about who that is, I have information available here. Also there is a sample tune for you guys to listen to if you wish.

Toodles.

Looking cool, Luka.
Not much to comment on though, since it seems like a cutscene, and all we really see is a face, but it's nice to know that it's not only Pokémon Games being developed!
I hope to see more!

Another map from my game, Pokemon: Opal Version

You should post this in the Map Showcase and Review Thread.
This thread is for screenshots, not maps.

MarvinLock

Starting with Pkmn Essentials!
Years

Toodles.

Wow! Looks really cool! The main character looks awesome as well. Keep it up!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Is this just a screenshot thread showing off cool stuff?

nRYcvQJ.png

gsm14AS.png

Whaddya guys think?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317695

love it, if you could make the interface more "flashy" then it would be beautiful
I don't mean t say that it is bad, it is a great idea, and very well put together, but the background is bland, or even non-existent, and the display screens are out of date by now - this makes it less appealing, and there is something to be said about a nice flowing UI
however, there is also something to be said about ingenuity, and added useful options to a rather stagnant game

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
pokemon_rainbow_version_by_ladysesshy-d75mk9n.png

The titlescreen to my up and coming RPG Maker XP game. I don't know what I'm going to do with the game as of yet. I'm just now thinking of the title. I might not even be able to make the game, as I've never been good at inputting codes and events.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Since I've been quite inactive recently I just thought I should submit this for some feedback:

Spoiler:

It's Sunset Tunnel, a cave accessible after two crests (badges) have been earned.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Since I've been quite inactive recently I just thought I should submit this for some feedback:

Spoiler:

It's Sunset Tunnel, a cave accessible after two crests (badges) have been earned.
To be honest here, it looks too linear to me. I know its supposed to be a tunnel, but even then, it looks rushed and effortless on this screeshot. Maybe you should post the entire map on the map review thread, so I can get a better idea of it.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015

Spoiler:

The overworld bugs me, since it's a blackbelt's head on a female's body, clearly.

ohgodno_by_glitchdoodles-d77776c.png

*SIIIGH*

I do worry about how bored I can get sometimes.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Here's two screen shots of my Ruby inspired remake called Pokemon Quartz for now.

WjQmpgU.png

05xZVzY.png

I think I spent too much time working on the glowing windows.

I like how closely resembling everything is, most of the remakes use different graphics, this one have hoenn style in mind, I like that

pro-tip, use the transparency on the grey shadow of the house and any other object
(that or make sure its on a higher layer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back