• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Humanum Familiares (OOC/SU)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well, on the plus side it seems that there's a good amount of flexibility and diversity with character development, so even with three guys with the same ability it's not a copy/paste :p

I personally picked it because I essentially flipped a coin between it and healing. XD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
That's why I picked it, as it just makes sense for our dynamic lol.

And I understand that I am easily confused with other people. I usually do slip into RPs when nobody is looking :D

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
That's because you usually only get to talk when you have to pick between "Yes" or "No," Rai

usually you have to say yes or else you hear everything again :p

Years
Okay, several problems are solved. Now, I read the thread, and the only reaction I have is "What is this? I don't even... where are we?" Can someone summarise what happened in 100 words or less? And how can I get Drag and myself into this action?

And we were supposed to post theme songs?

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I think it was a think Aura added a little while ago, but i know the song I want as Kiroku's theme XD

as for what's going on the in the role-play, pretty much everyone who has been active (except for the later arrivals in this RP) is confronting a powerful elder dragon and they're essentially being introduced to their core powers (which I'm assuming is just added power through dark energy, but I was thinking about sneaking a slight form change when Kiroku is introduced to his.). They are currently on a rescue mission to save the princess of the land, but Kiroku and Miharu are currently keeping watch in a cave while contemplating death and a spy amongst them.

Additional characters include:

Benjamin (a slave boy that they found. Josh shot him... smooth.)
Emil (The head of the royal guard detail designated to protect the princess. Knows Kenna and is rivaling with Josh, but there is slight tension between him and Kiroku and Miharu, too.)
Adriel (Although the headmaster's secretary, she's a fighter sent to give them aid. There's reason to believe that she's the spy, but the people fighting Scythe can't exactly take the time to deduce things)

more or less that's what you need to know :p

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
it wasn't necesary to post them but... it would have been nice :P

and basically... the princess has been kidnapped and most of the group have gone on a rescue mission to save her, we're at the border of the country Germania, where it is believed the princess was taken, however we were sttacked by the elder dragon Scythe weapon of death and our battle with him will be wrapping up shortly... and well thats about it really.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
jeeze you're just hard to please Michaela... > w >

but fine, fixed it. happy? XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I am very hard to please.
That's what she said.
WHY DID I DO THAT TO MYSELF? D= It's just too ingrained into my mind for me to ignore the opprotunity, even if it is myself. D=

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm honest about everything. I try not to lie since it is a bad thing to do, even if it would be kinder to tell a lie. xD

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Please Read!

A note on Gandlfr core:

I'm worried some of you don't know exactly what Gandalfr core is... which is my fault for not explaining it sooner.

The dark energy Josh uses and the green energy Adriel uses are their respective Gandalfr core energys, Gandalfr core is a special ability that is driven by a humans (or elfs in Adriels case) unique sense of willpower determination and emotions coupled with their own familiar energy.

Thus because everyones different, it is assumed that everyone would have different energies (This can be shown by a colour difference in the "glow" of gandalfr core eg. Josh = black, Adriel = Green.

Gandalfr core has certain condition to be activated.

1. The familiar using it must already have the conditions for its familiar power filled if there is any, this really only applies to Robur and Psychae Nectunct due to the fact that they each have condition for their use.

2. The familiar or they're mage must be in some sort of grave danger or emotional trauma, due to the fact that human emotions are what fill Gandalfr core.

3. Gandalfr core is EXTREMELY draining on the familiar and after its use the familiar will be seriously exhausted/injured and in serious cases may even have fatal damage done.

4. Gandalfr core is almost completely uncontrollable but it can be contolled at a decent level if the mage channels energy into the familiar.

I hope this cleared up any queries on Gandalfr core, if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Back