• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (OOC+SU)[T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted-

Like the history and stuff, makes for something new and your Sneasel if it doesnt have a name you can name it during the RP also I like how it is distant from you though it is obedient.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes we are always open to SU for this to since it is sandbox so its okay if you join later than everyone else

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Is it too late for me to join? I couldn't think of an SU 'cause I was busy all week but now things are almost cleared up so I can think of something

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Well, this RP is already on a quick road to death.

what?

also there are no "spots" since it is sandbox you can just make an SU and then after you've fixed it or been accepted you can jump straight in :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: June Reid Age: 10 Gender: female
Beginning Pokemon Trainer!

Ushiromiya.Maria.240.78835.jpg
Appearance: June is small for her age, actually most people think she is much younger than she is. Standing at almost 4 feet tall and weighing only 60 pounds. Her skin is very pale, almost sickly looking. Her hair is shoulder length and brown in color and she keeps it framing her face. Her eyes stand out very well against her pale skin due to the fact they are a bright violet in color. Most people think they are contacts but that is actually her true eye color.

Clothing wise June wears a pale pink long-sleeve button down shirt, with frills of the same color on the shoulders and the collar. Over that she wears a dark, sort of navy blue color corset, that has a One-Winged crest on the top-left side in gold, the front has red lacing. For bottoms, she wears a black skirt with a pink stripe at the bottom and a lacey slip underneath. She wears white knee-high socks with a lacy rim at the top and red Mary-Jane-like shoes that buckle over the top of the foot and around the ankle. On her head, she has a small black crown, tied with a red ribbon whose bow sits just under her chin. She almost always has her pink purse, of which has a red scarf tied around it.

History: June was born and raised in Fuchsia City. Growing up she was constantly falling sick. Anything from simple thins such as colds to worse cases such as bronchitis. Due to this she was never really allowed outside to play with the other kids. Which has contributed to her sickly appearance. As she grew older June loved to read and learn. Always saying she was going to be the greatest Pokemon trainer. Only to be shot down every time. Her mother and father always told her that wasn't possible. With her chronic illnesses she was better off staying home.

Finally it seemed luck was on her side though. Nearing her 10th birthday she again brought up the fact she wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. As usual her parents said no. But it was her doctor who changed their minds. Dr. Gerald told her parents that it could be beneficial for her health to travel. To be in the sunshine, the fresh air. Then to her and her parents surprise Dr. Gerald gifted her with a small Eevee shooting her a wink when her parents weren't looking. Because of this her parents couldn't refuse. For one fact June knew her parents never disagreed with her Doctor, and the second they couldn't possibly say no after the present she got. With a happy heart she was given a Pokegear for her birthday that had her parents numbers and Doctors in it. Her father took her to Viridian City for her to start out. Telling her to call if anything happened to her.

Personality: June is a very intelligent young girl. Despite her young age, and small size she cares a lot about Pokemon. On the outside she seems happy. When in fact she is incredibly lonely. Her favorite colors are Pink, Red, and Gold, her least favorite color is green. Towards others she is shy at first. Rather quiet but in reality she just doesn't know what to do. She's never had any friends. Ever. So she doesn't know how to act around other kids. She holds a fear that no one will like her and is not likely to approach someone she doesn't know. More than anything in the world she just doesn't want to be lonely anymore.

Starting Location: Viridian City

Pokemon:
133.gif

Level: 5
Appearance: Taro is much like his trainer smaller than others of his kind.

Personality: Taro is a very lovable Eevee with a fire inside his heart. He has a strong desire to evolve into a Flareon and hopes to make this known to his beloved June. He cares more about her than anything though they just met. He can sense she is lonely as he had been before being given to her, and has vowed to never leave her side.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted-

Great CSS and I hope that Eevee becomes a flareon.

Also it looks like viridian city is a popular place to start. Also to whoever requested a battle with shekoa please PM shekoa on the fight since you both need to figure out who will win.

you guys can form groups to travel together.

when it comes to pokemon that can only evolve through trading you can evolve them with the item that needs to be used in the trade AND if you trade it to a person they evolve with or without the item being held.
Those items required to evolve can be found in celadon department store :D

Starter Pokemon are not that rare also so if you find a bulbasaur in a jungle its okay if you find a Squirtle in Mount Moon it isn't.

Once we defeat the e4 of Kanto you can all go your seperate ways defeating the champions of Johto through to Unova unless X and Y are realeased then it will be johto through to Kalos/France :D

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Name: Aaron Blue
Appearance: Aaron is about 5'2" with short, black hair and a blue cap. He often wears a backpack in the shape of a Charmander's head and very expensive blue or yellow clothing. He has blue eyes.
History: Aaron had been with Pokémon since he was a kid, because his mom ran the Pokémon Day-Care in the far-off Skydust Archipelago. Born in Ressilen Town of Lenton Island, he had made freinds with several local Trainer's Pokémon, including a wild Oshawott.

When he was 9, he started begging has parrents for his own Pokémon. Eventually, his parrents got so annoyed that when a Gardevior laid two Eggs, his mom gave Aaron one. The Egg hatched about two months later as a Ralts. However, the whole family noticed something diffrent about the Ralts. It was blue, not green. His mom explained that it was a Shiny. Aaron had heard about Shiny Pokémon, but had never seen one. About a week later, his dad announced that they were staying in Celadon City of Kanto for 2 years, and that they would leave right after Aaron's birthday.

When they arrived in Caladon, their neighbor tried to convince Aaron to try the Indigo League. After a while, he decided to try it out.
Personality: Aaron has a special talent of being able to bond with Pokémon very quickly. However, when he gets angry, he overreacts and makes the problem a lot worse. He has a very deep knowledge about Pokémon type matchups, and always tries to strategise when he battles. However, he did not do Pokémon battles until he came to Kanto, so he's still very inexperienced. He's good at making freinds, too.
Starting Location: Celadon City

Pokémon: Ralts
Level: 5
Appearance: Other then being shiny, Ralts is slightly smaller then regular Ralts.

Personality: Despite being smaller, Ralts is more intelligent then most of it's species. He also enjoys battling and always gives 110% effort in fights. However, he is not fully aware of his strengths and weaknesses yet.

(Sorry I didn't do any CSS, I'm typing on my 3DS because my computer freezes whenever I visit Pokécommunity. (I gotta get that looked at.))

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Name: Yuki Reif
Appearance: He is about 5'11, tall for his age with a slim body. He has short brown hair that is really fine and he has blue eyes. He wears a blue hoodie and if it is off it uncovers a orange t-shirt with a pokeball on it. He wears blue jeans and blue and red shoes.
History: Yuki's mother is a nurse and his father used to be the second best trainer in Unova. His father challenged the Unova league and ended up losing just to the Champion Alder. Team rocket knew that his pokemon were extremely strong so they kidnapped him, took his pokemon except one and challenged him to a battle. One vs all of Giovanni's pokemon. Giovanni won and killed him later. Yuki got the news and got really mad vowing to get revenge. His mother decided to give him a present that his dad would of given him after the Unova league when he was 14. Yuki decided to start his adventure in Kanto and went over to Celadon City.
Personality: Yuki is a self-minded person who only makes use of his own thoughts. He hates show offs, bullies and most definately evil. He can bond with pokemon easilly but Yuki can lose his temper very easilly.
Starting Location: Celadon City
Pokemon: Treeko
Level: 7
Appearance: N/A
Personality: He is rather relaxed outside of battle and when in battle is serious. He loves his trainer but can ignore his orders.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted-
It is decided, celadon city and viridian are the most popular places to begin. You can put a picture in later or right it out later, I just want lots of people to enjoy the RP I made :D
I will add you all to character list later since I have some errands to do.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Looks like Aaron and Yuki will be traveling together. It'll probably work out great because they have a lot in common.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Me and shekoa are travelling together because he has to us an iPad for everything and he is new to writing in proper grammar since this is the internets

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Not sure who June will be traveling with. For the moment she's alone but eventually I'd like her to be with some others.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hopefully, we get heaps of people to join in so partnering with someone or some people would be easy, me and shekoa are only partnered since our battle style is duo and he is new so I am showing him around other than that you can go solo for as long as you want remember that once someone defeats the Kanto E4 we can all continue on to other regions (Kalos/France depending wether it is released by the time we finish this)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah they do but everyone needs to get to know the geography of Kalos so for some it may be hard and then comes the new Pokemon that will be rare in other regions but common in that region.

Back