• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2010
ok just realised i have a new friend code as i changed the ds i am using the new one is 4984-6459-5546

Years
Last edited:

Nudge

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Thank you very much for the Toxicroak :D
One question though, what is it's EV spread?
Because you said it's EV'd but didn't list it's EV spread

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
um if ur still interested in a dragon scale i have one laying around in my emerald i can import for u, also have a shiny darkrai and an event milotic whos stats i put below
Saikyou
:
Jap Saikyou Milotic lvl100 Bald Nature : Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Recover, Surf (Had Pokerus) Stats :336/159/239/226/292/215

Years
um if ur still interested in a dragon scale i have one laying around in my emerald i can import for u, also have a shiny darkrai and an event milotic whos stats i put below
Saikyou :
Jap Saikyou Milotic lvl100 Bald Nature : Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Recover, Surf (Had Pokerus) Stats :336/159/239/226/292/215

what would you like for the saikyou milotic and the D-scale?

i still am in the process of adding more pokemon to my thread so if it isnt up there that doesnt nessicaraly mean i dont have it. :)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
im interested in either of ur shaymin and ur arceus but u seem to wanna trade them for other shaymin and arceus'. by other pkmn u wanna give me sum hints on wat u mean lol (if it comes down to it i cud duplicate ur shaymin and arceus) so u cud keep it up on the thread for the one ur looking for

Years
im trying to get a TRU arceus really bad but i also am kinda attached to my movie 09 one but both the shaymin and arceus are up for trade, for any pokemon not just better versions of each other. :) i just want a shaymin i can use to battle with.

if you want to trade for them feel free. :)

im interested in either of ur shaymin and ur arceus but u seem to wanna trade them for other shaymin and arceus'. by other pkmn u wanna give me sum hints on wat u mean lol (if it comes down to it i cud duplicate ur shaymin and arceus) so u cud keep it up on the thread for the one ur looking for

if you could clone either of them (or both) that would be amazing

Last edited:
Back