• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen genesect event

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Yeah its level 15, its got some nice moves but i wont be adding it to the team.
What about everyone else, will u be adding genesect to your party?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Well, i got genecect and i did not want to add him to the party, but then i totally forgot about him and accidentally battled with him -_-

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I'm Ten years old. My first Pokemon was Keldeo, my second was Genosect. For some reason, everybody thinks I'm special.

Yeah, Maybe if we had to pick up Genosect at the P2 Laboratory, it would make more sense. Who wants to uses uber legendaries during the regular game.

Genosect is cool though. I don't like legendaries because I can't breed them.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Well, i got genosect and i did not want to add him to the party, but then i totally forgot about him and accidentally battled with him -_-
Lol yeah i used him once, just wanted to try him out.
I think using a legendary so early in the game would kinda ruin it for me.

I'm Ten years old. My first Pokemon was Keldeo, my second was Genosect. For some reason, everybody thinks I'm special.

Yeah, Maybe if we had to pick up Genosect at the P2 Laboratory, it would make more sense. Who wants to uses uber legendaries during the regular game.

How did you get keldeo?

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Title screen

Main Selection Screen.

Mystery Gift

Receive Gift

From Nintendo WFC

ok,are there any special requirements I'd have to meet,or could I just jump right in,and snag this pokemon?

Is there a time limit on getting the genesect?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
There's something funny about using Team Plasma's ultimate weapon against them. My Genesect is a regular team member! @Beth Sycamore event ends on November 12 so get it while you can!

#isthenumbersign
Years
I got Genesect before I started my game haha. Didn't think that'd actually work, but it did. Haven't touched it though. He's been collecting rust in my box.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018

I wouldnt consider a legendary uber unless its stats are higher than 600.

I got genosect just to have. I would use him, but i used keldeo on my last playthrough on White. So i just decided against it.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I just got him downloaded from wi-fi and will pick him up after I unlock the P2 lab.

Pinta77

I just got Pokemon Black 2 from gamefly yesterday, and I got genesect although it was quite a journey to find a compatible access point >.> So far all I have is tepig and genesect in My party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back