• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Will post tonight... My English Teacher is determined to keep my head in the books but luckily for me, I am a insomniac now...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Hmm... So how's everyone feeling about things right now? I'm considering my next move and would like to get a better idea of how everyone feels about what we have going right now before I actually make a decision.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmm... So how's everyone feeling about things right now? I'm considering my next move and would like to get a better idea of how everyone feels about what we have going right now before I actually make a decision.
Still love this RP.

We should get a move on. I'll probably have Amy wake up once they're in Eterna, and not on the outskirts.

Dawn

Years
That's good to hear guys. I suppose that means I'm not sure what I need to change since I don't hear any complaints...

@Khawill: Do I need to eat one of your characters too so you don't feel excluded?~ ;D Regardless, to be fair that's just kinda Lucy's... thing. :P With a gulpin pokespirit, it's like.... what else are you going to do? I couldn't exactly make her a squeamish girly girl that resents her power. It wouldn't really fit with the gritty world. Arcea actually could probably physically accomplish swallowing someone whole with that freakish mouth of hers, but she doesn't do it because she's simply less inclined to. (If you really care, I can explain that more.)

Actually Hailey could totally eat someone too via mimic/trace abuse, though I didn't originally plan for that. In her case she just won't though. Because it goes pretty hard against her character.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
just going to get the beedrill spirit and spend some more time in south floroma be4 meeting anyone, or if someone comes to me then thats ok, :)

This is for the beedrill I am going to have in my next post, just makeing sure its ok (Im really sorry about all my spelling mistakes, my keyboard is horrible :D)

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: beedrill

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): It is quite timid and doesnt like water. Doesn't like to talk as much as oter pokemon spirits but allways does is best. He likes to see people smile (lol really cant tink of much else

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): pin missile, toxic, protect, giga drain, brick break, sludge bomb

Other (Optional): This is where you put any unique traits, quirks, or additional powers your pokespirit may give your character. If they're based on quirks or abilities the original pokemon had, you have a high probability of being accepted. It can pollinate other plants and bring life to dead plants in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@ShinySweety: Welcome back. Lucky for you, all your stuff is still here and you may resume at will. :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
is anyone in either eterna or florama atm? coz it would be great to interact with someone soon, I'm starting to get a little bored on my own :D

Icefyr when shall we meet because obviously you wont be staying in solaceon for long Im making assumptions again haha.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Don't worry, you've got time. I'm still waiting for both Kahwill and Batel to post about them arriving, and we'll have a few more rounds of posts before getting sidetracked by something and leaving again. Just fly on over whenever you're done in Floaroma.

As for people near you, Yellow's band of misfits is currently headed on over to Eterna's ruins. You could meet up with them on the way if you wish. FREE KOTO!!

Back