• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Yay! Welcome, welcome, RainbowShy!

I have one of Fluttershy's traits, and that would be how she is so super kind with animals. I love that in her, because whenever an animal is in trouble, she will do anything to keep it healthy and safe, no matter how big or small!

Hope you can catch up with the episodes! Thank goodness for netflix and all. Seasons 1-3 are on there :D Also the club is spoiler free so there's no need to worry about getting spoilered and all. :)

What would be your favorite episode so far?

I tend to have her shyness. I know she's really shy and kind of quiet at times. That's how I am, especially in real life. >w<

I'll watch them on my iPad at some point, even though the sound is a bit messed up.

Well... I don't really have any favorite episodes that I can think of. o.o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Youtube is also a good way to watch the episodes (PM me if if you want recommended channels and such), so in case you aren't around netflix you can still watch the episodes there.

I really like your theme, btw! I'm not a...shipping kind of person, but Dash x Fluttershy are two awesome bff's :3 They're both like, the opposite of one another ^__^

Episode review time! Twilight & Rainbow episode :D

Spoiler:

and then

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Oh, I don't ship them. XD I actually just combined their names like that because I love them both as my favorite characters. It just looked better with the Shy capitalized like that too. I actually made this theme myself to fit my name. :D It was hard to find pics of them that didn't look so shippy. DX

And thanks~ I'll keep that in mind. ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yes yes! Please join in with the form required.

OR

you can introduce yourself by telling us how you got into ponies and stating your favorite pony. :3

& about youtube. I was gonna edit that post about recommending YT channels. Apparently all of the channels with the full episodes were taken down sadly. D: You know, copyright reasons and all that. Wanna watch an episode? It's $1.99 each. :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 10, 2014
(Thanks)

Name: Rainbow (I guess it's my official nickname on here?)
My favourite pony is Rainbow Dash.
I've been sorta obsessed with Rainbow Dash for a year now but I only just got around to properly watching the show this week. I got into it thanks to RainbowShy and because of other stuff.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
New ponies are joining the herd. ^^
Always nice to see new ponies around~ ;)

Anyway, tomorrow, I'll be watching Episode 21, since it's a National Holiday tomorrow in my country that I don't care about. :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Awesome! I wish it was available on normal tv here and not cable TV. We don't have Netflix either. My dad's a bit of a TV hog and so I don't get to watch it that much.

Rainbow_Dash

Swagmaster Admiral
Years
Welp. After the last episode I suddenly have a whole ton more respect for Pinkie lol. I think its my new favorite episode.
As for YouTube episodes, copyright claims have been taking down episodes, (not to mention JanAnimations and Button Mash as a result) so you'll have much better luck finding full episodes on Dailymotion.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's probably the only place to watch episodes should any of you don't have netflix. With the strict copyright infringement policy in tact on youtube and Hasbro's now urging people to pay to watch episodes, it's not really worth it. There are other options like buying-to-download episodes from Amazon or iTunes, or buy the seasons on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Seconding Daily Motion, which is where I go when I want to watch older pony episodes. Otherwise, I have to make sure to catch the new episodes on Sunday at the latest in order to not miss them on Youtube.

I wanted to talk about the last episode because it was just so unexpected.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
I sooo want to join this! Hope I'm not to late.
Username: RagingThunder555 (or rage, whichever you prefer)
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6:Rarity of course, who wouldn't?
Additional Information:why did I choose Rarity?Mostly because of her colour. White is my most favourite colour. And, her generosity. And she is pretty. I got into MLP:FiM when my friend told me he always liked it. But for me, I thought it was disgusting. Then,I grew so curious into wanting to know why he liked it so much. I went to YouTube, and watch MLP:FiM Season 1 episode 1 and 2.i grew to love MLP:FiM as much as he does. So I started to search for fan animations andFiM songs in the show!

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I sooo want to join this! Hope I'm not to late.
Username: RagingThunder555 (or rage, whichever you prefer)
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6:Rarity of course, who wouldn't?
Additional Information:why did I choose Rarity?Mostly because of her colour. White is my most favourite colour. And, her generosity. And she is pretty. I got into MLP:FiM when my friend told me he always liked it. But for me, I thought it was disgusting. Then,I grew so curious into wanting to know why he liked it so much. I went to YouTube, and watch MLP:FiM Season 1 episode 1 and 2.i grew to love MLP:FiM as much as he does. So I started to search for fan animations andFiM songs in the show!

Told you I would save this GIF!

tumblr_md6ute8JKx1qkegu7o1_500.gif

More Rarity fans! The army grows by the day.

Funnily enough, I used to think the show was silly at first too. I only saw Mare' do Well at the time, which I heard later was an episode not many people liked.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Told you I would save this GIF!

tumblr_md6ute8JKx1qkegu7o1_500.gif

More Rarity fans! The army grows by the day.

Funnily enough, I used to think the show was silly at first too. I only saw Mare' do Well at the time, which I heard later was an episode not many people liked.
Oh I love that episode! But one of my favourites is S2E24!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
No new episode today, which is a shame. Is scheduled for next Saturday or for two weeks from now?

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, there will be an episode next Saturday, called "Trade Ya". After that, there will be 3 more episodes left in the season. Can't find a clear description of the episode's synopsis but if it goes by what I'm currently thinking about, I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Anyways, YAY MOAR RARITY FANS. Welcome, my dear!~ Gotta love Rarity and her generosity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back