• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, I'm Linky!...

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
I just came back for the first time in a long time, but plan on hanging around for a while...I don't think I was ever social before though, so the chances of you knowing me from this site are very slim...Call me a false oldbie...lol...

How goes the world, Pokecommunity?...

Years
Woah you've been gone almost four years. wb Linky :D Nice to have you again!! Goes well on my end, hopefully for you as well. See you more often this time ye? <3

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
Thanks everyone!...

(So, I realized I should pre-face this with "I always type with ellipses"...lol)...

I honestly thought I was gone a lot longer until I saw that the last time I was here, I was looking for Friend Safaris...lol...

Glad things are going well for you, things are well on my end, too...

Me missing it in combination with me needing an HA Sawsbuck brought me back here...lol...Recently returned to the Animal Crossing Community as well, and looking at my old friends list made me think of Pokecommunity...

I look forward to getting to know everyone!...

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
I really wish I could help ya with that lol
I can probably try and look for one on Omega Ruby if ya like though :)

But anyways welcome back to PC! (even though I wasn't around before you left)

Thanks!...I already managed to get one, though!...That's just what gave me the idea to return here...^_^...

Back