• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something just gave me a thought!

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
How do you think Brock will react when he sees Asuna/Flannery and Nagi/Winona in the anime????!!!!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
He'll be all over them and with no Misty to tug on his ear...well, you get the idea! :D

that maybe true no more... Misty is back... at least for 2 episode minimum (we'll know by Friday or Saturday...)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
....and she did tug his ear in the first episode she was back in. So who knows...?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, that makes me wonder about how long she'll stay! ^_^ I kind of hope she does because then that'll even out the genders, but still.. it'd be a large group. :/

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*sneaks into the company were they make Pokemon shows* just a little paint here...and some there...*two days later* Hey! Pokemons on! *looks at Misty* IT WORKED!!! *mistys hands are wrapped up in tape* GO GET 'EM BROCK!!! :D

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
I bet a lot that he will hit on Asuna. Or he would definatly be insane. He might go after Nagi too, i'm surprised he didn't go after Tsutsuji

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well i never understand why everyone says Asuna is such a good looking girl... but then again everyone has their own standard. I think Brock will hit on both of them but will be following tradition: only to fail for both of them...

Misty should stay in the group! Then i get to see if the producers are going to add in a "new" element into the show which i'm so longing to see

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Mostly her in-game sprite and anim? art I guess...probably the same reason why Clair is too.

Back