• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rosa's Trade Shop

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I haven't got much, but what I'd like the most is any of this:

~Blue Scarf
~Pink Scarf
~Green Scarf
~Yellow Scarf

Here is what I have:

Egg Moves
~~~~~~~
Cranidos (Earthquake, Thrash & Crunch)
Tropius (Toxic, Synthesis & Leech Seed)
Tangela (Mega Drain, Flash & Grass Knot)
Dratini (Thunderbolt)
Torchic(Fire Blash & Toxic)
Chikorita (Sunny Day & Solarbeam)

Things I can Breed
~~~~~~~~~~~
(These are just most popular, I might have more so ask.)
Seedot
Seviper
Growlithe
Houndour
Aipom
Corsola
Spiritomb
Gulpin
Minun
Shroomish
Paras
Snubbull
Koffing
Torkoal
Pineco
Riolu
Treeko
Chikorita
Mudkip
Turtwig
Piplup
Bulbasaur
Burmy
Pinsir
Sandshrew
Baltoy
Combee
Cherubi
Tropius
Tangela
Dratini
Bagon
All the Fossil Pokemon exept Omanyte

Other Pokemon
~~~~~~~~~
Level 100 Abomasnow
Pineco Level 8
Jigglypuff Level 24
Castform Level 18
Sentret Level 3
Garchomp Level 51
Kangashkan Level 26
Aerodactyl Level 20
Spoink Level 23
Chinchou level 22
Clampearl Level 24
Doduo level 25
Qwilfish Level 32
Riolu Level 13
Shelgon Level 31

Shinys
~~~~~
Shiny Staraptor
Shiny Latias UT
Shiny Cranidos x2 NFT
Shiny Sheildon NFT
Shiny Geodude

Events
~~~~~
Wishmaker Jirachi UT

If your interested in any of these check my wants at the top of this post. I haven't got much yet, and probably never will, but any trades really will help., Thank you. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Oh darn. I just imported my Smart contest pokemon into Diamond. XP Just as a chance that you'd be willing to take something else, I'm interested in these:

Dratini (Thunderbolt) * only if male
Growlithe
Houndour

Kangashkan Level 26
Spoink Level 23
Shelgon Level 31 * only if male

Shiny Staraptor * only if male

I need some male dragons. =) And the rest are just cute/dexfills. lol I don't necessarily want/need all of them, just as many as you're willing to trade. You can find my offers in my breeding thread. I'm more than willing to do custom breedings or
if you can think of anything else you'd like, I can try and get it. I'm especially interested in a Dratini, Growlithe, and Houndour.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
If you do contest breeding, would you train one for me in exchange for all three of those pokemon you wanted? ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Sure can. =) Any specifics? And do you want it to be fed poffins at all? Unfortunately I only have common berries, so if you have more uncommon ones you may want to condition it yourself.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Could you get my a Cute themed Stantler with a Timid, Hasty, Naive or Jolly Nature with this moveset:
Me First
Roleplay
Frustration
Return

Is that okay? I'll raise its cute stats myself. ^^

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Is this UT? Shiny Latios (Possible Hack)

and what's the language of the name, OT name, and ID# on this Mew? Shiny Mew (Possible Hack)

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
The Latios is gone, It was def a hack, it was caught in a pokeball and had a move it cant even learn. ;-; Ive got another legit one anywho but its nft. The mew however:
English, Haruka, 64782. It says Hoenn Arrived at level 30

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
The Latios is gone, It was def a hack, it was caught in a pokeball and had a move it cant even learn. ;-; Ive got another legit one anywho but its nft. The mew however:
English, Haruka, 64782. It says Hoenn Arrived at level 30

Sorry, but that Mew is hacked too.. Mews can only be shiny in Japanese from Hoenn at level 30.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Sorry, I don't have Stantler. :( Wish I did, because I think they're so neat, but I don't. I can breed you anything in my thread, though. Link's in my sig.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
could you get me a cranidos that likes the tough flavour poffins with all good tough moves? ill let you pick which ones xD

Back