• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Zorua and Zoroark do not learn Transform. They have the Illusion ability though. Only three Pokemon can learn Transform. Mew, Ditto, and Smeargle through Sketch.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Smeargle can learn anything, huh?

I'm going to check, but at the time, I assume Fluffy is a Flaaffy? But like I said, I'll check before I finish my IC post.

Shea Man

Years
Yes, Aspie, Vega intentionally ignored the question. But rest assured, he knows who the Gentleman and Mordecai are.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I vote we wait on Shea Man to post before you two, Aspie and Nideous, advance this any further. Just let the guy catch up some.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
lol. Thank god someone on the internet has a sense of humor! XD I was afraid that I had provoked an arguement. And what do you think of Jake's little subplot I've been setting up?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
An argument? Me? NINJA PLEASE!! XD

I like it so far myself. Sounds like a prospect for Legion. :D

Shea Man

Years
Isn't Shea kind of a prospect for Legion himself? I mean, he's only caught Dark-types so far, Legion's specialty...

EDIT: So it took me awhile to realize that Regice can't learn Ice Shard in game, but hey, I heard somebody in some other RP talk about how retarded the breeding system was, so I made a small bend and gave an explanation as to how Chill could find its way beneath the ice, as no other Ice type attack explained it as well. Regirock knows Stone Edge so he can burrow beneath the earth, and Registeel knows Superpower to burrow through metallic obstacles such as steel walls and beams.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Meh, I don't really care about that. Sometimes you gotta bend the rules a little. As long as you don't go teaching Regice Flamethrower, it'll all be good. XD

Back