• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And my parents didn't approve of my idea ;;

OK, so should I go as Wendy, Mystogan, Loke, or Celestial Spirit outfit!Natsu (a.k.a. the outfit he wore during the Oracion Seis arc)?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff his outfit's the most expensive of the bunch ;; But honestly that doesn't matter so much 'cause I have a bunch of cash in my savings in case I need to spend extra XD;

I'll ask my parents for opinions when I get home.

Last edited:
Years
49. I suppose it would be, seeing as suits are ridiculously expensive and all that associated with that.

I finally found Natsu's outfit from that arc. Looks pretty cool. Why does Mystogan look like he's wearing parachute pants? His outfit was cool until I got to the rough equivalent of his pants.

Which Wendy outfit were you considering?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Actually, it's the outfit he wore while he was pretending to be just some other everyday mage XD;

And I was considering the first outfit you see Wendy in, e.g. the one she wore for the Oracion Seis arc :3

Years
52. Are you talking about Mystogan or Natsu there?

You mean this outfit of Wendy's?
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Loke, actually. This.

I ditched doing Mystogan's because Otakon's in the summer, so yeah XD;

My mom thinks Wendy's or Loke's is good (what's wrong with Natsu's ;;) though Imma add up costs and stuff. I should also consider which'll get me more people wanting to take my picture XD;

Years
55. I only picked up the English volumes, as I really have only been reading two series online on a consistent basis. I for sure have volumes 1 and 2, and I might have 3, but I'm not sure if I have any others at the moment.

Holy crap that's expensive! Might that also be a bit warm for a summer con?

Wendy's might be most suitable for a summer con.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Why so cute Vincent. /found this while looking through a shop

Well, the jacket is removable so if I get hot... XD; And the shipping's free, too!

Hmm, I still need shoes for Wendy and Loke (I never knew Wendy's shoes were called Mary Janes; also looks like Loke just has brown sneakers or something so that shouldn't be hard); for Natsu's outfit it doesn't say whether the boots are included but if not I might just use regular boots or something XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
57. Well today went by quick, looks like our first show's gonna be in San Bernardino next week. Hopefully our band will be good enough to play by then lol.

Oh and got a cellphone now, woot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I decided on Wendy for cosplaying! ...Blame the fact I found a Charle/Charles/Shall/Carla plush on eBay, fff. Speaking of which, registered for an account on there though now it looks like I should register on PayPal, too...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Hello, Sarah Palin here. Just letting you know that Nakuzami is checking in, and he's watching you all. Except he's not, because he's too lazy. But he has to conquer the world somehow, now doesn't he? He says that it will be entirely possible with his new ferret, and they shall eat you all. It is a great honor. Here's a pop-tart kitty to soothe you in your final moments.

NyanCat.gif

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I am tempted to go into my parents' bedroom and ask if I can try buying something off of eBay now. However, they'll probably say no ^^; (Should probably wait 'til I can get their help.)

Years

You know how I have a massive hatred towards Julian Assange (the Wikileaks guy)

Spoiler:

I compared him to two famed Japanese anime characters in terms of the bleached hair and dark personality.

Spoiler:

Dr. Kazutaka Muraki from Descendants Darkness.

and

Spoiler:

Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back