• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
I'm using the HG/SS gym editor and it keeps saying my soulsilver rom is unsupported. What does this mean?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Great job man...
Not many GOOD 1st gen tools round here,keep em comin!

Its either a bug or your rom is buggy. Have u tested the rom yet? Get a new rim, fi it still doesn't work,its a bug.

So no for windows 7? Is that the only tool that works on vista ONLY?

Last edited:

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
Years
swamperttools

hello, i have been using most of your tools since the end of last year ^_^"

Pokemon RB trainer editor :

tried opening in windox xp...it fails to open the pokemon red E/U roms.

GymEdit GB :

extra's overworld editor resets the level of the event pokemon in the moltres slot to 50 after closing the window.

Challenge! Starter and Rival Editor :

the pokemon and levels set properly...but some time the rival uses odd moves.

* ninetales only using roar against grass pokemon *

MartEdit GB:

works very well...some items cost zero currency.

* moonstone, ether, etc... *

TradeEdit GB :

works very well ^_^"

* no known problems *

PrizeEdit GB :

works very well ^_^ !!

* no problems detected *

Pokemon RB Title Screen Pokemon Editor :

mewtwo sets as magicarp...while mew sets as mewtwo.

* unsure how to set mew to the title screen *

Pokemon RBY Wild Pokemon Editor :

slowpoke sets slowbro...while slowbro sets slowpoke.

* this one was from your website *

this is all my experience from using the latest versions as of last week.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I got problems with your challenge starter and rival editor.
Well this always comes up wwhen I try to open my rom.

knipsely.png

EDIT: I got the same problem with the trainer editor.

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
O:
THEN USING THE POWER OF THE PKMN RED TOOLS, YOU OPENED UP PANDORA'S BOX! jk.
Now I feel like I should make a Red hack, and hopefully we'll see more Red/Blue hacks! Thanks for these tools!

Years
TM Master GSC

your tools are really awesome! but can you add a 'Select All' button in the compatible pokemon tab? i find it hard to make all tm's and hm's compatible for all 251 pokemon :( hoping for your kind consideration. thanks! =D

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
your tools are really awesome! but can you add a 'Select All' button in the compatible pokemon tab? i find it hard to make all tm's and hm's compatible for all 251 pokemon :( hoping for your kind consideration. thanks! =D
The hell would anyone want to do that for? o.o

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2012
I just noticed, the tool for the moveset editor for G5 is "associated with Megaupload" so I can't download it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2012
a problem

Hello, and thank you for all the wonderful tools.I have downloaded started and it works perfectly:) but i have a problem with another one; Challenge! ... every rom i download,it says that ''can't open rom''...what can i do?
i'm looking forward to your reply:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
um do you think there would be like an overworld editor for pokemon pear diamon and platinum as idea? maybe even an advanced map for pear diamond and platiunum 2?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Can you PLEASE tell me a way to edit pokemon sprites correctly for DP/PL/HG/SS WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP?!?!?!?!? I've been looking for the past three hours for a way to do this but have turned up nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
Shadeslayer2012, I'm afraid your post revived this thread- in the Toolbox forum, if over two months has passed since the last valid post was made, then you may not post. Be sure to check out the stickies of a forum to check if there's a revival limit.

Swampert 22, if you have any more tools to add or an update to post or whatever, feel free to contact either DrFuji or myself, and we'll reopen it for you. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.
Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back