• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
it still doesn't work and i gave up trying tbh

FattestSnor: using IE too right now..i like it but i hate it acts slow though and facebook would be like an open heart surgery to use it on IE lol so i guess i'll lurk around forums and random other internet sites FTW

No problem Cosmo,i'm happy you don't face my pain anyway >.<

Honest

Hi!
Years
Firefox was doing that to me too a while ago. Switched to Chrome.

Anyway, the originial YGO series were the best. I don't know how I feel about the new series.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I use Firefox for the most part. The laptop only has Internet Explorer, though. >_> It doesn't like me looking at pictures on Facebook.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My account info isn't on any browser out of fear of someone else using it. >_>
Though for some reason, Internet Explorer acts like I never log out. :?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I never use Firefox or any other browser for that matter. Google Chrome all the way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've only ever used Firefox and Internet Explorer. >_> Well, at least that I can remember.

Augh cloning Pokemon almost takes enough time that it isn't worth it. I: 1 1/2 hours and I've obtained two clones.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i wish if i can make a Broken_Arrow browser where all the options are mine lol...is it me or posting after midnight becomes crazier than anytime else! lol or at least for me :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It isn't even 8:30pm here. >_>

I'm going to stop cloning for now. Still waiting to find out something that would define which Pokemon I need to clone.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol *pats head* don't be like me,Slend-chan! i'm just a vampire so night is the time of my powers active.....see!that's what i was talking about ..krazy! lol

ohh speaking of slenderman...nice choice i like that game (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha thanks. Though my name is based on the creature, not the game.

@TheFattestSnorlax-
I mean making exact replicas of my Pokemon. Helpful for legendaries and shinies.

@Droomph-
Try youtube. It's not as complicated as you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back