• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Matchup: Spinda vs Donphan

Who do you prefer?

• Spinda

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Donphan

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I found a website called Random Pokemon Generator which chooses a random pokemon depending on what you put. I did it twice and the results were Spinda and Donphan, so I decided to put them in a poll. Which one do you prefer?

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
Since I don't like Spinda, I'll go with Donphan.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll go with Donphan both appearance and battle-wise.

But Spinda really got an interesting trivia which is that it's spots can have over four billion possible combinations, which is really awesome.

Years
I really like how Spinda can have billions of spot combinations on it's body, but other than that, it doesn't have much going for it. Donphan on the other hand, is a pretty decent Pokemon, and I've always liked that it was one of the first Johto Pokemon to ever be revealed.

Sirfetch’d

Donphan is so much better than Spinda in just about everything so I went with Donphan.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think Spinda is cute and all, but i never really liked him that much.
Donphan looks very cool and bada*s, i love his design, and he even has a cute pre-evo :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Donphan by a long shot. Spinda is terrible in battle, despite its wide move pool; Donphan is much more useful in stats alone.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I prefer Spinda! He might not be great on first impressions but when you take into account his ability and access to the move Super Power he can do some incredible damage. If you confuse the enemy with Teeter Dance, use Super Power a couple times to get your Attack and Defence sky-high and then pound into the enemy you'll beat them in no time. Setting up is difficult but it's a lot more fun than using Donphan.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am going with Spinda as it is one of a kind of pokemon, you'll never see two Spinda with the same spots but you will probably see two Donphans with the same stats.

Back