• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dreaming Starters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Great, I can trade now. Can you?

Yes I am. Message me when you could :)

Hello!
I'm new to trading Pokémon even though I've been playing for years... finally got myself a decent Internet connection & a 3DS! I'd love one of each of the Gen I starters for White- if possible, Bulbasaur #8, Squirtle #3 & Charmander #1. I'm in the UK so hopefully we can work out a convenient time. Thanks in advance!

Sooo... iirc, you're 5 hours in advance of me, right?

Yea that was me, I'll be around whenever

We can do it beofre 3h45 my time :)
Which is 30 minutes free time for me right now, lol.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Today I'm free from 10AM until 2PM, which means I got 4 hours of free time right now. Sorry if I'm being hard to reach, I've been going out a lot lately since school is right around the corner >.<

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Hey there im new to this site and havnt played pokemon since yellow version I got black2 and would really like a charmander for these last few gyms and elite 4 since its my favorite pokemon. Is there any chance u would trade me one? Ill be around for the day if u wanted to. Thanks!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hmm... since there's a lot of request coming in right now. I'll be checking you guys if you are online so I can trade with ya'll. Anyways it'll be hard to keep track of all the trades!

Hey, are these Pokémon legit? I am interested if they are.

Yep, they're all 100% bred! :)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hi. could i please have a Oshawott & Tepig. I don't want to rush you so take your time.
Black 2 friend Code 1550 7449 1625.

PS: I'm going to a camp on the 9th of September and won't be back till the 15th so you could send them today, tomorrow or in a week.

Oh my, I'm available in about 6 hours. Right now it's 4am and I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon, I should be awake by 10. Hopefully you'll be on by then also.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
If I could get a Charmander on Black 2 I'd be very appreciative. Will consider dancing at your wedding for it, or a Pokémon if that's more your thing. A Treeko would also help me out too depending on what you are looking for, for it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If I could get a Charmander on Black 2 I'd be very appreciative. Will consider dancing at your wedding for it, or a Pokémon if that's more your thing. A Treeko would also help me out too depending on what you are looking for, for it.

I'd rather have you dance at my wedding

For those 2 Pokemon, just give me ANY Pokemon you wanna give, I don't mind :)

sorry we will have to leave the trade till next week. I need to go to bed and I'm busy tomorrow. Ill message you when I get back from camp

That's a shame, sorry we weren't able to trade :(
I'll be waiting for your message.

Last edited:

bleri1200

Bleri
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Ok, I know this is a big order but i'm hoping you can do it because I lost most of my older starters,
Bulbasaur-3
Squirtle-3
Charmander-1
Chikorita-1
Totadile-3
Cyndaquil-3
Treeke-4
Mudkip-6
Torchic-3
Turtwig-3
Snivy-2

Back