• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
[/QUOTE]
You can't, you need Tile Molester Alternate.
Do you know the offset of it? Can you tell me how to insert the HP box and to change the Pokemon summary screen? examples are below. HP box from unlz-gba.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Credits to spriters-resource for the HP bars and pokemon summary screen

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
NEEED HELP!
im not sure if this is just me or everyone, but one tileset, the main indoor one. for ruby, sapphire and emerald mucks up, it goes all glitchy and what not. ive tried downloading differnent pokemon ruby and sapphire roms, and have even downloaded a different advance map, any help is greatly appreciated!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
NEEED HELP!
im not sure if this is just me or everyone, but one tileset, the main indoor one. for ruby, sapphire and emerald mucks up, it goes all glitchy and what not. ive tried downloading differnent pokemon ruby and sapphire roms, and have even downloaded a different advance map, any help is greatly appreciated!

What do you do before it messes up?
Do you edit ANYTHING in the ROM?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Nope nothing at ALL and btw, very fast reply :)
all i did was download, and started hacking, the first map works fine (pallettown)
but the first half amount of tiles of all indoor places dont work Tileset 14 for ruby..

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Nope nothing at ALL and btw, very fast reply :)
all i did was download, and started hacking, the first map works fine (pallettown)
but the first half amount of tiles of all indoor places dont work Tileset 14 for ruby..

So wait, when you open it in A-Map, and look at an indoor area, the tiles are already messed up?
That is odd, you might have a messed up ROM... (Or tileset 14 was one of the messed up ones...)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
yeah, mabe, its the same with emeralds 16,
i thought it was naturally a fault so i stuck with firered, but then when ruby and saphire also didnt work, i thought it wasn't right, so i look up if any one else had problems, then i tried downloading a few different ruby and saphire roms, but nothing worke so i even tried a different advance map.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
yeah, mabe, its the same with emeralds 16,
i thought it was naturally a fault so i stuck with firered, but then when ruby and saphire also didnt work, i thought it wasn't right, so i look up if any one else had problems, then i tried downloading a few different ruby and saphire roms, but nothing worke so i even tried a different advance map.

It pro
send me a screenshot.

(Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, near the top right. Then open paint, press CTRL+V and then "Save As" save it as a PNG, and then upload to the internet, post here...)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
aw snap, now i feel stupid lol, but is there really suppose to be like 20 repeats of the left side of the clock?

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
A-Map/VBA Confusion

I have a problem. Recently, I installed some DP tiles onto my Emerald rom. According to A-Map(1.92), everything worked and it was all fine:
View attachment 48398
See how the tiles have nothing wrong with them(ignore the houses, look at the trees and flowers)?

Yet, when I open up the rom in VBA, this happens:
View attachment 48399
Why do I have two different maps and how can I fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
im not sure, i would have thought it would have been your border, have you tried a different border?

umm, how do i properly work a-trainer? :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back