• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen What is your current team?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 17, 2021
I'm really taking my time and savoring the game, and my team is consistently changing. I'm going to be heading to Po Town pretty soon; my current team is:

Incineroar "Brimstone" - Gentle nature - holding Incinium Z
-Darkest Lariat
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Thunder Punch

Vibrava "Eridian" - Bashful nature - holding Focus Band
-Crunch
-U-turn
-Dragon Breath
-Earthquake

Rockruff (Dusk Form) "Shiba" - Mild nature - holding Shell Bell
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-Zen Headbutt
-Drill Run

Froslass "Yuki" - Quiet nature - holding Ghostium Z
-Confuse Ray
-Icy Wind
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic

Scrafty "Lux" - Jolly nature - holding Muscle Band
-Crunch
-Fire Punch
-Thunder Punch
-High Jump Kick

Zoroark "DIO" - Bold nature - holding Black Glasses
-Hidden Power Ground
-Snarl
-Foul Play
-Shadow Ball

The move tutor moves available at the Mantine Surf beaches are really damn nice, as is the selection of Pokemon available. As mentioned, I have a few other Pokemon that get rotated in and out: I have a Hawlucha, an Alolan Vulpix, a Larvitar, a Noibat, and a Mawile. The team I have now, though, is likely my final team. The only team member I have doubts about is Zoroark; his moveset is really lacking, being a Dark special attacker without access to Dark Pulse, as well as many of the TM moves he can learn. I might switch him out, but I really like having him around so who knows.

Jayzco

Pokemon BUSINESS
Years
]I'm all about that 6 Pokemon team so

LV. 34 Decidueye
250px-724Decidueye.png

LV. 34 Dusk Lycanroc
lycanroc_dusk_form_by_tarun2207-dbj6fga.png

LV. 31 Totem Gumshoos

Im too lazy to put more pictures

LV.31 Slowpoke

LV. 23 Female Salandit ( Got it a bit late)

And a LV 33 Ditto

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
The first time I haven't planned my team extensively before starting. So far I have:
- Torracat
- Wishiwashi
- Steenee
- Ribombee
- Mudbray
- Stufful

I think the last three are up for debate. I want to try out Minior and Mimikyu and maybe Zydoge. But I'm not entirely sure. They all seem to be pulling their weight pretty well so far?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Playing Ultra Sun right now to hunt for some version exclusives.

I've just defeated Kahuna Olivia.

My Team so far:
-Incineroar
-Jynx
-Psyduck
-Crobat
-Alolan Dugtrio
-Tauros

Last edited:
Years
Ampharos "Your Reep"
Primarina "Hamilton" (Reference to the Charmander thing, not the musical)
Lilligant "Petilalalala"
Talonflame "Burnbirb"
Crabominable "Balboa"
Mudsdale "Die Already" (I can't name a Volcarona "Screwt" or a Zapdos "Kifuka" because something vaguely resembling a swear word exists in both despite neither being swears, but a Mudsdale that literally tells anyone she fights to "Die Already" is perfectly acceptable. I'm not salty, whatever gave you that idea?)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Since Silvally has been confirmed to be a Legendary Pokemon by Pokemon Company, which I didn't know before today, I have dropped the idea of using SIlvally on my team.

I just transfered all my pokemon from SM and ORAS to USUM so my team now is this.

Decidueye
A - Nintails
Goodra
Dusk Lycanroc
Leafeon
Aegislash

This will probably be my last team I post, as I am now constantly changing it. I do sometimes add Shiny Ho-Oh and Shiny Rufflet to my team currently to train them to 100.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
All right! Here is my team, as I enter the E4!! (The story didn't put as much emphasis on "Nebby wants adventures" this time around, and I really didn't have an extra spot on my team; so Nebby and Necrozma are chilling in the box together hopefully sorting out their complicated relationship.) Everyone is level 63. Spoiler tagged because it's rather long, and I don't want to take over the whole page.

Spoiler:

...That was a lot of words, there. :3c I just love my Pokes!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Currently:
- Primarina
- Lycanroc-Dusk
- Mudsdale
- Dedenne Zapdos*
- Solgaleo

I always use the title legendary in my first playthrough of a game, so hence Solgaleo. Zapdos, however, was gifted to me by a very kind person for my birthday. It's been RNG'ed to be shiny, have a good nature and good stats, and I love it so much that didn't mind pulling Dedenne from the team. As you can infer I was also dealing with the common weakness Ground, which Zapdos effectively removed. Now there's the problem with Ice, but I don't think I'll have a hard time finding a sixth Fighting-type partner.

Sparkin

- Buzzwole Lv. 60
- Abomasnow Lv. 70
- Dusk-Mane-Necrozma Lv. 75
- Raichu Lv. 71
- Blacephalon Lv. 63

Buzzwole and Blacephalon are recent aditions to the team. I'm currently using my time to fill my gaps in the PokéDex, since my first run was mostly just enjoying the changes on the game

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Mimikyu (Holding Mimikium Z)
Electivire (Holding Expert belt)
Surfing Alolan Raichu (Holding Raichium Z)
Cloyster (Holding Choice scarf)
Ferrothorn (Holding Leftovers)
Absol (Holding Scope lens)
Bewear (Holding Muscle band)
Garchomp (Holding Dragonium Z)

Everyone is at @ lvl 53-56. Just beat Ultra Necrozma in case you are wondering.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Only at the beginning of the second island, I know it won't be my final team. I used some Pokemon I like even if they suck, but in-game you can win with any team so it is my time to use them <3

Torracat named Juka (named after my black cat, RIP)
Rockruff (I want the Dusk form but I will not use it)
Arbok
Furfrou
Inkay
And I just switched Ledian for Mareep/Flaafy

Years
I finished the story and post-game with this team. My Pokemon were around 65 when I stopped playing.

Spoiler:

Sadly, I went with a no-Starter run so didn't get to take my boy Incineroar against Team RR, a problem I'll rectify next playthrough. Used to have a Slowbro called Bromeo, but his evolution time dragged on through the game and his stats were so abysmal he's not even worth mentioning.

Years
Currently my team is:
Primarina
Tyranitar (shiny!) chain encountered him in Diglett's tunnel as a Larvitar. 102 encounters before he showed up. Adamant nature
Garchomp
Jolteon
Glaceon
Houndoom

I still havent finished the game yet. On Ula Ula Island. Just finished my trial.
My team will probably change except Tyranitar and Primarina.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My current team in UM is...

Alolan-Sandslash
Shiinotic
Lumineon
Alolan Raticate (Totem)
Lycanroc (Dusk)
Naganadel

Also recently have added a Stakataka! Then in US my team is:

Murkrow
Jynx
Porygon
Sudowoodo
Pikachu
Torrocat

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
For the main game of Moon, my team consisted of:
Owl Hood the Decidueye
Best Mon the Charjabug
Bonk Choy the Crabominable
Lizzy the Salazzle
ICU the Metagross
Ash-Greninja I guess

For the main game of Ultra Moon:
Splash Woman the Primarina
Best Mon II the Charjabug
H Mayonnaise the Tsareena
Delta the Aerodactyl
XLR8 the Naganadel
Sun-Saluter the Volcarona

And for Episode RR:
H Mayonnaise the Tsareena
MSPlayer the Garchomp
Cool Kid the Vanilluxe
Rocketproof the Gardevoir
Big Whoopsie the Silvally
Ya Boi the Xurkitree

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 13, 2018
Pokemon Sun:
Decidueye
Azumarill (brought over from X as Azurill; couldn't decide on a water-type to use after picking Rowlet so I used an old favorite)
Espeon, of course
Flygon
Talonflame
Bewear

Pokemon Ultra Moon:
Primarina
Salazzle
Ampharos (old favorite)
Lurantis
Banette
Lycanroc (Dusk)

In UM I tried using mostly new Pokemon and ones I haven't played through a game with. I'm currently leveling Seadra, Aurorus, Lileep, Poipole, Ivysaur, and Charmander.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'm using a whole new team for the Rainbow Rocket episode :D These Pokemon are ones I've been wanting to use for a while, and/or ones who seem like fitting partners on an interdimensional mission like this...So, basically, sentimental reasons. I listed their Natures this time - I don't reset for Natures; but I do pay attention to them when building movesets, so I thought it would be helpful to know. Everyone is level 72 except Vikavolt (73), Dawn Wings Necrozma (73) and Smeargle (76). Spoilered for length.

Spoiler:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
decidueye
lopunny
mawile
umbreon
carracosta
salazzle

just beat the league with these mons that i used for the main story playthrough! :')) tried to use pokemon i've never used before or wouldn't normally use, but when i discovered i couldn't get ambipom until post-game i just ended up using a lopunny as per usual. also salazzle was a beast early-game but when i got into late-game it kept getting absolutely destroyed r.i.p

Back