• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Next week on Dexter, QT 3.14 serial killers doing cute things.
Spoiler:

I'm ok with this.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dexter is pretty fun but after a genuinely well written start it does get repetitive and rather silly in places. Still, if you're like me and enjoy silly then yeah, it is pretty good. Only 6 more episodes left until the show finally ends. Will be sad to see it go but really, they should have ended it in 5 or 6 series.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I never really read manga well not online Ive read a few pokemon manga's but Never online

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I read unfinished manga online and download complete stuff and read using MangaMeeya. An e-reader would be nice but I don't really have enough dizzie for a Kindle Fire HD atm. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get one for my birthday.

Last edited:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I absolutely love reading manga, so it might be a good idea for me to get an e-reader. My only concern is that it might end up being a gigantic waste of money :[

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If you're planning to read multiple volumes in a single sitting I'd say it is worth it. If you only read a chapter here and a chapter there, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back