• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can't figure out how to download!!! Please make an installation guide because this is really confusing. Thanks

Head over to my site and download the patch there in the home page, and then visit the page there entitled "How To Patch".

I see...
May I know what Ruby base ROM exactly do you use for this hack?
I'm gonna use the exact same so it will be success, lol.

I simply used a Ruby ROM version 1.0 without the MUGS intro.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Stupid question btw ;)

So I'll just say that's this game is just AWESOME !

The best pokemon game ever made, and a really interesting story line !
I'm really happy to have played this ! Ty jagold, and ty the team ;).

(i dont know how to lvl up after the 3 consecutive battles cauz my pkmns are lvl 50- and i cannot beat any others trainers ;), single problem i found )

Morz.

Last edited:
Years
Stupid question btw ;)

(i dont know how to lvl up after the 3 consecutive battles cauz my pkmns are lvl 50- and i cannot beat any others trainers ;), single problem i found )

Morz.
There is a way to make your pokes level faster. There is a house which has inlimited store of Rare Candies ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Stupid question btw ;)

Morz.

I...am going to assume that your question is about where to level after the Dragon Castle event.
Well, the rivals are around their respectful towns for you to battle.

After you defeated Princess Alice, you can rebattle all leaders again.

Also, others are abusing the Rare Candy inside the minigame building in Silkwind Path for easy levels. :P

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
Hello. I have a Question. I fought Champion Joseph before I talked to Chaomega and got the 4 Dragons. Now I only got 5 dedtiny fragments and the one from Joseph is missing :| Now I am unable to finish? :( Because the last two patty will give. But for that I need the 6.th one from Joseph

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
Hi there, My problem is after i defeat new champ jimmy the game save and plays the ending part after the "unpacking.." text my game always crash and the save file is always before i fight jimmy.. im playing in my n95 w/ vbag emulator, im dying to finish this game thanks

Teanji

Wielder of the Sol Blade!
Years
I really like the tileset that's used in those screenshots, they work well together. I'll probably give this a go sometime tomorrow :D

Years
Found MissingoNO or w.e go to where you meet zapados the fisrts time and use fising rod. I uesd super rod. You will find it with its name as ????????? It cant be cuaght. I dont think atleast.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello. I have a Question. I fought Champion Joseph before I talked to Chaomega and got the 4 Dragons. Now I only got 5 dedtiny fragments and the one from Joseph is missing :| Now I am unable to finish? :( Because the last two patty will give. But for that I need the 6.th one from Joseph

Joseph is first located in Twilight Path. After the event with Yiyan, he'll now be located inside the Hevah League.
Try and talk to him there. :3

Hi there, My problem is after i defeat new champ jimmy the game save and plays the ending part after the "unpacking.." text my game always crash and the save file is always before i fight jimmy.. im playing in my n95 w/ vbag emulator, im dying to finish this game thanks

Hm...
I guess I'll have to make a separate patch where the credits list will be skipped. :\
But how did you survive the credits after the Dragon Castle event?

Found MissingoNO or w.e go to where you meet zapados the fisrts time and use fising rod. I uesd super rod. You will find it with its name as ????????? It cant be cuaght. I dont think atleast.

Thanks for that report. :3

----------

Complete unrelated, but I claim this last post of this page! >:]
This is mine~! MINE~!

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
Hm...
I guess I'll have to make a separate patch where the credits list will be skipped. :\
But how did you survive the credits after the Dragon Castle event?

credits list is not the problem, the problem is after the " The End" and "Unpacking.." it will crash. It happened also in the dragon event part as I remember I used load/save state and repeat the event for 20 times before it proceed to finishing the story. I also tried the same trick but that doesn't work for almost 50 times that is why I'm seeking for your help. Thanks for the quick reply.

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Awesome!! This is one of the best GBA hacks I ever saw!!
I really like it and the Ruby destiny saga!
Great job!

Pernyh

Jolteon Rider
Years
Hi again, i have the 8 badge and i caugth the 4 dragons(angeallen, deazone, deviehl, rayquaza) i got shaymin... i'm trying to start to find the fragments but i go talk with chaomega and he says to go to shadow valley talk with giratina but has no entrance to lost shadow valley.. i dont know what to do... Sorry my "english" xD

I have the same problem, can anyone help me? :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
I talk to chaomega in the tower, pick shaymin and felinar before I go to Heavah league and battle new champion jimmy. Is that the reason why my game cant proceed to next part after I defeat jimmy and another thing is there is no trick house in southwind path and whey i try to buy to any shop the items are named "?????" w/ 0 value.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Hi. I was playing Life of Guardians a while back, but now my emulator doesn't recognize my save game!!!

Please help!!! I don't want to start all over agian, despite the fact that this is an awesome game!!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi. I was playing Life of Guardians a while back, but now my emulator doesn't recognize my save game!!!

Please help!!! I don't want to start all over agian, despite the fact that this is an awesome game!!

I would like to ask you to give me more specific details.
What did you do? Did you switch emulators? Are you playing with a new emulator? Did you change the ROM? Are you playing on your computer? Etc...

I talk to chaomega in the tower, pick shaymin and felinar before I go to Heavah league and battle new champion jimmy. Is that the reason why my game cant proceed to next part after I defeat jimmy and another thing is there is no trick house in southwind path and whey i try to buy to any shop the items are named "?????" w/ 0 value.

Try and talk to Chaomega once again. See if he'll ask you to meet up with the four guardian dragons.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there, destinyjagold! So how was the version 16 of the game, huh?

Can you please activate the 'collection of fragments' please?
we are done with gabrellion event and we can't move on to next event. please help us fix the error of the game...
please see attached save files..thanks!View attachment 68272

View attachment 68273

I wonder if it's going to be a good idea for me to let anyone post their saved files here and let others fix their errors.

Aw well...
Anyway, version 16 currently has only one bug fix, and that is related to Chaomega asking you to meet with Giratina, even though you already met him and already battled/got/defeated the four dragon gods.

Also, I will be able to fix this during the weekend though.
I hope you don't mind the wait.

Years

Maybe your patched gba file has a different name than that of save file. Have you patched recently on a new ROM and tried to play with old save file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back