• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop (Trading Shinies, Events, and many more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Okay sure, when can you trade? :)

Thank you for being cool about it. (Also, I see that you're in the Philippines! I'm Filipina too! O: lol)
I can trade now! Just give me 5min to get online on Festival Plaza lol. My FC is under my username.

Years
Thank you for being cool about it. (Also, I see that you're in the Philippines! I'm Filipina too! O: lol)
I can trade now! Just give me 5min to get online on Festival Plaza lol. My FC is under my username.

Wow! As in you live in Ph too? haha anyway give me a sec. I'll notify you if I am up... It's your mon after all it's perfectly fine for me :) I'll keep it as my personal mon :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Wow! As in you live in Ph too? haha anyway give me a sec. I'll notify you if I am up... It's your mon after all it's perfectly fine for me :) I'll keep it as my personal mon :D

Ah, it's hard to explain! My mom is from Manila, though we live in the U.S., but currently I'm studying abroad in Argentina. Also, great! Request me when you get online. Also, I just realized I nicknamed the Jangmo-o, so let me remove the name, and I'll be back in Festival Plaza lol.

Years
Ah, it's hard to explain! My mom is from Manila, though we live in the U.S., but currently I'm studying abroad in Argentina. Also, great! Request me when you get online. Also, I just realized I nicknamed the Jangmo-o, so let me remove the name, and I'll be back in Festival Plaza lol.

Okay I'll have to clone Mew as well it will take some minutes :) Thank you

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yeah sure :) already made a box "Non-Redistributable" :D Tell your mom "Nakakilala ako ng Pinoy" haha do you speak Filipino/Tagalog?

Hahahah oh my god I will! And also I speak Tagalog like a child, and can't write it either! My mom is disappointed in me lol.

Ah, happy to see Jangmo-o in that box!

Years
Hahahah oh my god I will! And also I speak Tagalog like a child, and can't write it either! My mom is disappointed in me lol.

Ah, happy to see Jangmo-o in that box!

Haha you can check my shop back from time to time, will be sure to update it with some of the new mons I received from other trades and also please leave a comment/feedback on my trade reviews :) Salamat!

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
Years
EDIT: Further info has led me to keep it. Thanks for your interest!

Hey,

I got a Shiny Oricorio with a Nickname. Could I trade it to you for Popplio? She has an Adamant Nature and likes to thrash about and is at Level 100.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Hey,

I got a Shiny Oricorio with a Nickname. Could I trade it to you for Popplio? She has an Adamant Nature and likes to thrash about and is at Level 100. She is from Spain and has the Nickname, Icerise, which is a Youtuber.

Thanks!

Ah okay sure :) I can't trade right now unfortunately. Will try to trade with you this weekend, probably Sunday? Will keep you posted. Will you like a copy of oricorio back?

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
Hello there. Im interest in your shiny latios
I have for trade:

Shiny magikarp(german) lv 15, relaxed, no perfect ivs
Shiny golem, lv 25, impish, ivs in hp/def
Shiny haxorus, lv 60, brave, no perfect ivs
Shiny rayquaza, lv 70, careful, ivs hp/atk/def

Lmk if youre interest in any :)

Years
Hello there. Im interest in your shiny latios
I have for trade:

Shiny magikarp(german) lv 15, relaxed, no perfect ivs
Shiny golem, lv 25, impish, ivs in hp/def
Shiny haxorus, lv 60, brave, no perfect ivs
Shiny rayquaza, lv 70, careful, ivs hp/atk/def

Lmk if youre interest in any :)

Hello there! I am interested with your haxorus, is it fine with you? and when will you be available for trade? :) Thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hello :)

I'd like to do some trading

I'd like ::

papa sylveon
kaiju
ribombee
lugia
heliolisk
sea map event mew
and oaks letter shaymin

FC: 5301-3192-0144
IGN Sun and Moon: Batman

Years
Hello :)

I'd like to do some trading

I'd like ::

papa sylveon
kaiju
ribombee
lugia
heliolisk
sea map event mew
and oaks letter shaymin

FC: 5301-3192-0144
IGN Sun and Moon: Batman

Okay sure what do you have for trade? Unfortunately i cant trade these coming days but i will be available fri sat and sun gmt+8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back